Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also wondering who has the fastest f2t on the site and what mods they have?

·
Registered
79 Posts
craigs car seems to go quite fast atm, last night he said he was running close to 18psi.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Far from the fastest, it's only a F2T with a stock IHI.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
fastest f2t in the australian forum that im aware of would be either jetx5, or umm, this other person who doesnt post much and i cant remember his nick.. but he has an AWESOME looking exhaust manifold.. not sure what kinda times it ran but it looked quick! hahaha... i think he had a problem with snapping driveshafts continuously.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sleekmx6 is the fastest for now with 13,[email protected] and my4isrob(i think) with 13,[email protected] and i did a 13,9 @103mph (low boost)and 14,2 @108mph (14psi) with my old set up.Now i got a bigger tubo,wolf3d ,3inch ,550cc injectors ,custom plenum and xf throtllebody i think theres more but i cant remember.

·
Registered
38 Posts
JeTx5 said:
Sleekmx6 is the fastest for now with 13,[email protected] and my4isrob(i think) with 13,[email protected] and i did a 13,9 @103mph (low boost)and 14,2 @108mph (14psi) with my old set up.Now i got a bigger tubo,wolf3d ,3inch ,550cc injectors ,custom plenum and xf throtllebody i think theres more but i cant remember.
And I did a 13.1

I'll call slips ..... slips guys

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
well i noe i'm not the fastest, but i guarentee i got more stuff in my mx6 than anyone else, plus the whole 5.1 dobly digital surround sound etc...

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Gday Baz ........

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
did my4isrobs get that time with the F2T or the FE3T?

If Jules was around he would say he had the fastest, I mean he was getting over 220kW ATW.... and was upgrading :rolleyes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
tripharn said:
If Jules was around he would say he had the fastest, I mean he was getting over 220kW ATW.... and was upgrading :rolleyes:
Im pretty sure in his sig or homepage page that he was claiming a 12.7 sec pass, and still upgrading! lol:zzz:

·
Registered
415 Posts
heres what julians done:

http://www.totalrpm.com/car/49

claims a 12.5, havent been able to get a slip from him tho.. but yeah id say his ride is good for 13s :p

sleak's is the fastest proved, his timeslip has been posted if you search.. 13.7 something.... i reckon we can do a hell of a lot better... but imho ppl are investing into power too much :)

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
My4isrobs has a 13.62 @ 106.....

This is F2T.

Should we be looking at MPH ?

·
Registered
244 Posts
XsKaPe said:
fastest f2t in the australian forum that im aware of would be either jetx5, or umm, this other person who doesnt post much and i cant remember his nick.. but he has an AWESOME looking exhaust manifold.. not sure what kinda times it ran but it looked quick! hahaha... i think he had a problem with snapping driveshafts continuously.
HI thats me :D dont have time to post much been really busy. I will get a dyno sheet out to you guys as soon as the new front mount goes on( 600*300*75 core looks very nice) and then have the haltech re-tuned to 18 psi.
Drive shafts have been a problem for me but everything looks good atm.

on a different subject anyone go the the SUMMER NATS i never miss it . it was a good year this year. i must have gone through 10 tanks of fuel crusing braddon and racing unsuspecting victims that did even know what my car was let alone it was turboed plus all the after market gear. :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
What about 2nd genners, I'll start with my 15.77, someone must have bettered that :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts