Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am going to be importing a kit for the 2nd gen MX6. I want to get the Shogun kit, and its much cheaper for me to import it from the far east than from USA. I've heard a lot of ppl say the original comes from Japan/China or someplace in that region. Anyone know who makes it there. I just need the names of any companies in the far east who make the shogun kit.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
its called erubini ok they make the shogun

go to www.spoilers.com that is the erubini web site then go to authorized dealers to find the closest place to u that sell the kit only those listed sell the real thing the others are fake and with the fake kits the side skirts crack very easily

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are u new?? i think everyone here knows that erebuni does NOT make the original shogun kit. the original was from Japan, or somewhere in the far east. i am trying to track the company or any company that is whom make that kit in the far east. erebuni is the copy, thats why the fitment is so crappy!

·
Registered
830 Posts
The shogun style is actually the Veilside kit, but due to legal reasons, people copy it and name it differently, here. As for the mx6, Veilside doesn't make any kit for mx6. Later on, people in US took the Veilside combat II kit for Supra and mod it on mx6. So in some way erebuni is the orgin because erebuni is the one who mod that kit.
The reason why HK and China makes the shogun mx6 kit, is because many of the US companies send the kit over there to make molds and also have them make kits there.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info! anyone know which companies in the far east actually make a kit like the shogun, and not just the molds?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
doesn't anyone know any copanies in the far east who make a kit like to shogun for the mx6? any names would really be appreciated since shipping from there is much cheaper 4 me than 2 ship from USA!

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts