Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who sells body kits for 93-97 Mazda MX6's. I know Erebuni and TC-Spoilers do but does anyone else?

I really like the Erebuni kit, except for the front bumper there is too much of a gap (with the Erebuni long licence plate it looks fine, but with a normal one it would look like crap).

Thanks for your info

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Well... I think that's it. Erebuni, TC and Mazdaspeed... I think I haven't heard of anyone else doing kits for our cars. Oh... There are few custom made bodykits on MX6, for example ColdNoodle has one. Some one has been telling about VeilSide kit but there ain't one. If you are after really different look, you should have it custom made. Which can be pretty expensive if you aren't capable to do any glasfibre job by yourself.
MiciXO

·
Registered
806 Posts
Add Spoiler Etc. to that list, they do the same kit as Erebuni and legend has it that it fits. ;)

So here's the list
  1. Erebuni- makes two kits and a "racing" hood
  2. TC Spoilers- makes one kit (special pricing for MX6.com members)
  3. Mazdaspeed- via www.corksport.com (expensive and not too exciting - my opinion)
  4. Spoilers Etc- Does the Erebuni Shogun kit and fits (see above)
  5. Custom Kit- Cost = ?

·
Registered
537 Posts
ADD THIS TO THE LIST

Add www.buybodykits.com to your list.
If anyone knows who I am, I have done 2 bulk buys on the erebuni shogun kit. I saw the demand for body kits and opened up my own business. The site is not up yet, but will be up shortly. I am going to be able to sell all kits cheaper than from places like wings west or erebuni. If you guys need anything, just email me. I am already taking orders even though the site is not up. Thanks.

Here is my car with the mx6 body kit I sell.
http://www.geocities.com/jamman281/best.html

·
Registered
921 Posts
are your prices for that kit the same as the bulk buy. And do you sell the parts of the kit alone like just the front in or just the side skirts. How much for the individual pieces?

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey where can i find a Spoilers Etc kit?any web sites? r they exactly the same as sho gun, but fit? there cheaper right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts