Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall,
I'm lookin for a bodykit and the erebuni 44 caught my eye(like we have that much selection anyways, pshh).
But I have no clue who I can get one from in the southern ontario area!I have also been told by a unreliable source that there is a company that does imitations that are a lot cheaper and fit better. Any and all help appreciated!
HONDA ETR

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
well Pirana automotive located on birchmount and lawerence is a direct supplier for erebuni... they can get u all their official products... also your source actually is reliable since i've seen numerous companies sell imitation shogun kits, but never have i seen the #44 kit... peas

·
///M power
1,622 Posts
Pirana is too expensive......those guys charge a fortune for everything. Unless you are looking for something small like coloured bulbs, then I would suggest that you look elsewhere. I tried to get a bumper for my GF's GSR and they wanted to charge me over $700 :eek: Of course I told them to @-
http://www.spoilersto.com has better prices. I could get an entire wingswest kit for $950 including taxes.

·
Registered
459 Posts
For the Mazda try A-Spec or Exotic Touch. I think all shops are expensive and I have been to one yet that really cares about service which would be nice to see when you're dropping a grand or two on the car!

·
Registered
113 Posts
i ordered my shogun kit from SPEEDTECH AUTO. I know that there aren't any shougns left in Canada right now. I do know that 3 are coming up at the end of the month, 1 is mine. I got full shogun, front bumper, side skirts, rear skirts and the spoiler. Cant waite. call me if u want info (416) 471-7132

·
Registered
341 Posts
See my reply under my pic post Thread that was started a while ago. I have the kit, and all details are in there. Let me know if you have any questions bro.

Later

·
Registered
23 Posts
Authentic Erebuni Shogun Kit?

Could someone please tell me how you can tell if you are buying an authentic Erebuni Shogun kit or an imitation?
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts