Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone stole my screen name "emexsix", I had to register with the variation "emxsix" It's not a big deal or nothing, but I have been using that screen name for well over a year. anyways... Im emexsix, tha real emexsix, all you other emexsix's are just trick's, so wont tha real emexsix please stand up?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
why Why! WHY!!!! how could anyone do such things to such a good looking girl? You should be shot!... so lets discuss payments, hehe...... seriously where did you get the mirrors at? That has to be the most unique looking 6 i've ever seen. I am more than impressed! why would you want to get rid of it? Turbocharge it and go roam the streets looking for a challenger. damn that is hot! i wish i had the money.let us know what you have in it!

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
please explain the point of the roof spoiler...I am having a very difficult time understanding why someone would do this...aside from that the car looks sweet

bj

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah yes, the infamous roof spoiler. I heard it all from "does that thing fly?" to "I bet you get 10 h.p from that thing, hehehe". Whatevers, I put it on cause I saw some guy at a car show with one on an integra. my friend had one and give it to me for free, so i quickly went to work and put it on my car. I was second one to put a Feel's wing on a car AND the only one to have a Feel's wing on a MX6. My car was in Hot Import Daze and damn near everyone had a roof wing of some sort, but no one had one on a mx6....

G

·
Was your car silver at one point, with the rear wing painted yellow? I ask this because there is an MX6 on beaterz with those exact rims and a roof spoiler, it just doesn't have all that fancy paint. I think it looks awesome, but for chrissakes get some j-spec headlights before you get rid of it, that's the last thing your car needs. Later.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh S**T! that was my car, damn that was back in the day. I did all the body work myself, including the tail light conversion. That's why it had screws in the rear bumper, cause I was still learning how to do body work. Earlier this year, I ripped off the front and rear bumpers and started from scratch, I used rivets this time. It came out alot cleaner, and stronger too. Yeah, if i were to keep the car, I would definetly need J spec headlights, but who ever buys it can deal with that. Who know's, maybe the new owner will want to put Silvia headlights on it, that would look dope!!

G

·
i am the emexsix

i am the real emexsix, and you are the fake, but anyways , i am diggin your car. how much you want for it i might be interested, because i might sell my mx6 and get another one so i can make some money on it. i have been emexsix longer than you, ya fake haha , just kiddin around

1 - 8 of 8 Posts