1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
I heard you liked leather Paul. I haven't seen the photos, but I've been told you look quite fetching....:)

Ben.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ben, they were just rumors and nothing was proved.

I'm just interested in the fact that this has quickly turned into a leather and school girl thread by you two young uns, lol!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've now listed all the remaining parts from my car before i scrap the shell in a weeks time, all at buy it now cheap prices on ebay. everything that doesn't sell in 7 days is getting scrapped, seems a shame but need the room. fog lights, inlet, throttle body, starter motor, wiper motor, indicators, steering wheel and airbag, all discs and calipers and other bits and pieces. everything has to go ! ebay id colinmcrash. Dave

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well, it was more than I wanted to pay for a left front foglight, but I really do need one (bought the pair). The fox that didnt know the green cross code last year did a right number on it.

I did need a couple of interior bits as well, but I dont want the whole interior, no aircon would make a very sticky summer lol.

Al.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
did you mean the drivers side one Alan?

If so I had one in my parts list on the other thread but at least you will have a spare with getting Daves.

What interior bits do you need?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers for the feedback Dave, looks like we are slowly getting rid of those parts for you.

Let me know about the cat when you can mate.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Will do windy, fogs have been shipped today alan. let me know when you get them. will leave feedback for you now. such a cracking bunch of lads on here i think i might have to buy another mx6 !!

·
Registered
83 Posts
did you mean the drivers side one Alan?

If so I had one in my parts list on the other thread but at least you will have a spare with getting Daves.

What interior bits do you need?
The fog I was after was a passenger-side one, and always useful having a spare :)

Interior bits, im after a good gearstick gaiter (is that the name for the faux-leather bit between the trim and the top of the gearstick?) and the trim piece that fits around the gearstick. The last owner installed a CAT-Q geatstick immobiliser and I have an ugly metal plate stuck up through that trim piece that I need to get rid of somehow, and the padlock bit of it has torn the gaiter :(

If you have either of those, im all up for buying them (at the right price, naturally) ;)

Al.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry mate, cant help with that. I did have one but someone else bought it.

Dave might be able to help tho.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
such a cracking bunch of lads on here i think i might have to buy another mx6 !!
You're not wrong mate. its a shame you werent a member before you broke the car as we could proberbly have repaired it with some member help and parts.

You would be amazed at what this lot turn their hands to when someone is in need. Engine swaps, clutch changes, breaking days etc etc all paid for in beer usually!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
NEW WORLD RECORD!!

Booked the courier for Alans mats at 10.21am and UPS collected at 10.33am, holy crap!

Then, before that I booked a collection from Dave's house at 10.15am and they collected at 10.41am, smokiiiiin!!

Cheers, Windy

·
Registered
21 Posts
i dont know who was more shocked windy... me when he turned up so quickly or him when i stood there open mouthed cos i was amazed what time he turned up. I do have those parts alan, but i put them in with the interior trim, if whoever buys the trim doesnt want them then they will be dirt cheap. or if someone buys the interior and takes them they might sell you them. dave

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Most times i've sold an interior is just been the 4 seats and 4 door cards, not a lot of people want the dash plastics so you might get lucky Al.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Heres hoping I get lucky. My interior is looking very nice with the exception of the 10cm metal plate sticking through the plastic trim next to the gearbox.

And that courier picked up so quick, I almost expected him to be knocking on my door by 11am this morning :)

Al.

·
Registered
21 Posts
28 people watching the interior on ebay. Bloke in wales ringing me shortly with an offer. anyone wanting to make an offer for it do so now !!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good luck Dave, hope you get a good price for it and Al can have his bit too!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts