Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys and girls, as you have seen in my past posts in this section my car is at racing mazda/speed freaks located in san antonio tx.... well the situation for those of you who dont knos, is that racing mada/speed freaks has had my car for the past year and a little bit. well they have not done anything and i need to get my car back. so i am willing to pay some one to go down there and help me straighten the situation out. i want to set up a car a car carier to pick up the car but the owner ric is not answer the phone... so i need some one to go there and get me hotos of my car and have some one call me form teh shop with ric on the phone... then i need them to help me get the car and the parts back to me in south caronlina... this may not make sense cause i am kinda pissed and cant think straight..... so if you are interested in making money probably 50 or more dollars by doing me this favor it is yours..... if the hassle is more then i anticipate then the money will reprsent that... you may call me at (843)892-7163, [email protected], or pm me or contact me on aol my screen name is jpatanio

www.racingmazda.com

thank you my car pics are located in my sig

·
Registered
163 Posts
i go to austin when my roommate goes once in a while, if i do i'll hit you up and see if i can swing by that place to help you out :D not a promise though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts