Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont come on here and talk alot of [shizzle]. this forum used to be such a motivator to work on my car and now when i post on here and just catch all åthis bull[shizzle] i just want to crush it and build a car where im not dragged down by all the other owners of the same cars. (not all people of course) but we have some seriouse jerkoffs on this forum that need to be banned. they just come here to stir up trouble........... but hey im not a moderator and im not in with the "in" crowd on this site with their lil secret sections and i dont want to be. i pay my identity fee to help the mx6 comunity.. our cars are going to go extint if we cant keep people interested in them and since this is a forum for our cars... lets do it for our cars and clean up the site! ......now that i spoke out against some of this ima probably get banned...

but chef i just wana say man ur doing a great job! *vote for mod of the year* its nice to see someone with mod status contributing more to the site then just their opinion! thumbs up!
He shouldn't even know we exist...sheep?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Maybe someone shouldn't take shit so personally. I get people hating on my car all of the time, but I don't take it personally. It sounds like he has a bad case of "i have no friends" syndrome.

But back on topic, who squealed like a serpentine belt on a cold bitter morning?

·
Registered
784 Posts
would the word sorry count at this point?

lol sorry guys I let it slip that there is more to mx6.com than he can see that was it. It slipped when I said something about the secret santa. Like it matters anyway, everyone else prolly thought he was talking about the mod secret forum

·
Registered
784 Posts
In my defense, even though he is more aggravating than a case of crotch crickets, he is still my friend and I hang out with him occasionally. He really does like people to feel sorry for him though. He is so used to getting babied

·
Registered
384 Posts
oh suck it dude(sarcasm). i never showed it to him and no one ever said anything about so i dont believe there is a reason to worry
haha :p FUCKINGMESSAGETOOSHORT.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Meh let him think its the mod forums we have a few where we all talk shit about you guys anyways :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
On a really funny note:

well powdercoating lug nuts is one of my #1 selling services right now so ima keep the lugs.... or do them black too.

Speaking of which I need to have a talk with him about talking about his business all the time.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Every forum has a secret section. Its a given.

Defiler was inquiring when he was at my house one of the times. Hes like I know there is a secret section. I was like, I am not at liberty to divulge information if there is or not.

Basically me saying that was like yeah, but I cant talk about it :lol:

I think most people know, or they just assume because forums ALWAYS have a private section.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
There is still a very old thread on here were you can find this area talked about.

Every forum has a secret section. Its a given.

Defiler was inquiring when he was at my house one of the times. Hes like I know there is a secret section. I was like, I am not at liberty to divulge information if there is or not.

Basically me saying that was like yeah, but I cant talk about it :lol:

I think most people know, or they just assume because forums ALWAYS have a private section.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
powdercoated lugnuts are great... if you never actually tighten your wheels. :shrug:

sheep - i'm sorry man.. but 1 day ban for slipping... even if it was just a little.

to be fair though, i'll let you pick the day. It has to be within the next week, give or take.. (no later than next sunday)

let me know.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ Flexible bannings FTW :lol:
First for me. :tup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts