Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to go to get my Intake Manifold Ported and Polished and have Head Work done. Anyone have any idea of the cost also?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
some dude on probetalk.com does it i heard it was a good job, ask around on there, but if u want to do it the best do it your self if u can my buddy can so if i ever did we would do it

·
Registered
488 Posts
RAW POWER is Chris' screen name on Probetalk. The job costs $250 and he'll powered coat the manifold for you. If you can't have your car down for a while he can sent a manifold to you to swap for a $200 deposit, refundable when you send him your old manifold. Personally I'm doing mine myself but it takes a lot of time and effort. If you are in a hurry or just don't have the patience then I would have him do it, he does really good work. Oh yeah, he's in Utah.

·
Registered
257 Posts
how can i contact RAW POWER? dont they do throttle bodies too? if so, will they do the consignment t/b so my car aint incapacitated for aweek or two? and how much $ for the t/b?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Not sure about the price for the T/B but yeah Chris does them, head also. I'm sure he would do them all on consignment. Also RAW POWER isn't a company, it's just his screen name on Probetalk. And that is where you can find him, just do a quick search for his screen name and you should be able to get his e-mail from that. Or JPMX6GT has it also, I believe he is having a set in heads, intake and T/B done by Chris.

[Edited by Greg S on 10-24-2000 at 02:32 AM]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts