Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

custom made... probably a well discussed car.. jsut wondering who on the board's car this is?
i know ive seen it b4 just never got a name with it

·
Registered
737 Posts
I pretty sure that is mxicers' car. He's working on a kit to sell, last I heard he did'nt have enough for sure orders to go through with it.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think its sick
the Z3 grill is sick... and the back is one of the few i like.... i hate backs to body kits.. theyre always so ugly
so few nice ones :rolleyes: one day....

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Yes, that is my car. The rear is totalled. I will be getting another mx and transferring the kit over. the rear will have to be redone. The kit is taking longer than planned as I am trying to find a way for cheap shipping. And now the rear needs to be made again!!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry to hear about your car man.. i read ur post.. but just realize that u make one HELL of a car... and id do anything for one of ur kits... keep it real man.. itll all come into place ... buy sleeperMX6's car in the for sale section... its going for 1500 and is probably one of the sickest cars out there... and its in need of a kit... but itll be jsut beautiful for hte $$$$$
thanks man and tell me when you decide to import.. im putting money away for it

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I would consider it, but he's somewhere in the U.S., I don't know how I'd go about picking it up etc.! But I did see it and was wondering about it too!!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pennsylvania... its about a good days drive from maine.. and a half of a days from NY... so depending how much time u have.. a weekend could come get it and do title, etc. im tellin you man 1500 for a car in tip top shape... tap that
haha g'luck

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hey, mxicer. I know you've been a little busy, I just wondered if you ever read the post I posted a month or so ago. I heard somewhere that Greyhound buslines were shipping big items for cheaper than regular shippers. I just thought you might wanna look into it, I heard it was way cheaper, but did'nt get the details. Plus, I don't know if they go to Canada. I'll look into it if you're not able, just let me know if you want me to. peace.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
big jeffer said:
oh almost frogot the kit is under 626 in the site
actually you really need to take a closer look at the kit that is on my car, it looks nothing like the pakfeifer kit. The whole kit was custom. Again the front was originally for a 98 accord, it was a mix between an evo, skyline and black widow. the rear was a buddy club originally for an intergra and the sides I forget what kind they are but they were originally for a prelude.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts