Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys... recently i just found out that custom auto and sound magazine will be coming down to Toronto to be at a meeting which is unfortunately for toyota camrys and it will be held at ken shaw lexus on steeles and 401... my good buddies from the camry club told me its in april (i'll get the exact date later) and its suppose to be a good event so i was thinking why dont us 6ers show up and make a scene!!! im reeching for sure and i think my other buddy and his maxima club may tag along too... i think this would be an ideal place to meet and show off our carz and its an organized event all ready!!! it may even be nice to check out some decked out camrys and maybe even a supra (i wish)... well just thought id share this with ya...

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hahaha

sure what the hell, im down with that...

by the way,
how much did you pay for a double exhaust setup?? and what is the benefit??
cheers
Jeff D

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i paid 6 bills and it adds like 10 - 15 HP.... BTW the camry show off is on april 10th at ken shaw lexus so im reeching for sure to represent mazda and hopefully some of the nicer sixers can show up as well... i'll get back to u with more info... ez

·
Registered
281 Posts
Mazda_Speedstar said:
i paid 6 bills and it adds like 10 - 15 HP

:D
you must have a turbo :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts