Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As useless as some threads turn into, what is the reason to close a thread? Is there anything stopping a user opening a new thread by an "abridged" version of the closed thread. This thread is not from a cynical or satirical point of view as I would find an intelligent answer to this query would solve my mis-understanding of the issue. I am sure there is a logical response to this situation but what happened to free speech, be it childish, offensive or not.

shaun.

p.s. I hope this answer doesn't involve physical violence, as this would turn Australia into a sad state of affairs if Internet violence became an issue.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
We normally only close threads when they go downhill, ie people calling each other names, abusing others.

As long as people keep it clean we wont close the thread, unless of course its just rehashing old issues and pissing people off.

Hope that helps.

edit: once a threads closed its not really good starting a new one, if you have a problem with someone then, pm them or pm a moderator with your problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts