Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
you guys seriously need to get a new car, preferrably a honda. something that actually doesn't look like a boxy piece of crap. i mean seriously. i know you guys will give me the blah blah blah my car is faster than your car, but it's already turboed. if I turboed my civic, my car would be so much faster than your hunk of junk. just trying to save you guys some money and put it into something worthwhile, or at least something that would have some resale value later on. i mean seriously try and sell a civic and people will be forking out money. try to sell an mx6, especially the boxy kind, and people will be like "what the hell is that shit? i might as well buy a geo metro"

EDIT: oh yeah and that ****** who keeps put vtec yooooooooo, fuck you. vtec rules, you're so jealous your car doesn't have it

·
Registered
814 Posts
boo hoo if we wanted to drive a honda we would be all rice burners like you thats why we go for something unique with a 626 or mx6 no coppers are going to expect that its done up or what not vtec maybe faster yes but the parts for it its like taking a second mortgage in my opinion i will admitt there is only one honda i will ever like and thats the crx but here is aus there very rare to get a hold of now

·
Registered
158 Posts
That's cool man you can bolt things up to your car, congratulations!
Too bad some people aren't that lazy to actually build something
or have something different.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm all about the custom. you got custom what? your turbos are shit, your interior is shit, the exterior is shit. there's no aftermarket for your car, which means you'd be modding it yourself, which = shit. it's like shit on wheels, seriously. not meant to be funny, just the truth

·
Registered
158 Posts
oh big man!
doesn't like being beat by an old boxy car.

·
Registered
82,600 Posts
did you not see the first part? I said your cars are SLOW!!!!!! Any honda can beat your piece of shit mazda. Honda for life!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
lol, beat? my car weighs nothing. your car is a brick on wheels. I'd get you off the line AND especially down the stretch when vtec kicks in. my car is just built for that. built engine getting ready for turbo. right now i'm pushing 220 hp and i'm looking for a good 360-70 with my turbo sucka sucka. eat that box muncher

EDIT: did i mention, it's reliable? AND i get crazy good fuckin gas mileage! honda ftw

oh big man!
doesn't like being beat by an old boxy car.

·
Registered
82,600 Posts
lol, beat? my car weighs nothing. your car is a brick on wheels. I'd get you off the line AND especially down the stretch when vtec kicks in. my car is just built for that. built engine getting ready for turbo. right now i'm pushing 220 hp and i'm looking for a good 360-70 with my turbo sucka sucka. eat that box muncher
for fucking real!!!!!!!!!! My civic is already putting out 320 whp. I could beat any of your gas ass mazdas

·
Registered
158 Posts
ahaha its not really our fault that manufacturers tend to the rice populous more.

·
Registered
311 Posts
That's cute. My friend is putting down 650 from a built LS/VTEC in an '89 CRX that he built out of his house. Borg Warner S372, motha licka.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hate to break it to you, but my friend likes my Mazda, even though his license plates say "Dr. CRX" and he has CRX Si tattooed on his leg.

·
Registered
158 Posts
so how hard did he have to look to get all the parts he needed?

·
Registered
311 Posts
What? For his car? Not too hard, but it did take him four years and $15k to get everything together, and he did bust his ass to get it where it is.

·
Registered
158 Posts
well to be honest i don't really respect honda fans because they are some cocky Chicken F****** that think they are the shindig just because they did something unique even though there's thousands of others that have done the exact same thing

·
Registered
82,600 Posts
well to be honest i don't really respect honda fans because they are some cocky Chicken F****** that think they are the shindig just because they did something unique even though there's thousands of others that have done the exact same thing
wow a mazda guy that cant form a coherent sentence without contradicting himself, should i be surprised?

If its unique then there arent thousands of others you dumb fuck. My car is unique and it will smoke the shit out of yours any day

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.