Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was measuring the distance between my centercaps and the fender lip and I noticed that my passenger side was about 1/4 of an inch lower than the driver side. My rear ride heights matched up perfectly.

I'm going to have the guys that did the install on my struts and springs check it out. I was wondering what it could possibly be that made that side lower. The car has never been in an accident. I don't really know the parts of the suspension, but could the arm that the bottom of the strut is attached to be bent? Is there any other likely causes? Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey will... i don't really know what's wrong with your car, but i have to ask: Do you have a fat girlfriend, maybe that could do it. hehee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you may know but do you KNOW!

did u buy the car new??

cause if not im sorry to say its probably had a knock of some sort,
because for it to be nething else it'd have to be a real unlucky combination of factors to get that sort of non uniform movement.

it's hard to rreally be sure of a cars history buying 2nd hand, i recently found that my car had had work done on the RFfendor and i had always thought it had never been messed with.

but don despair body alignment is readily fixed and a RACK machine can give even the worst skews blueprint specs.. ;) !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts