Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Basically This Is Why I Have My Nick

its a modded 6 that runs low 13's... with triple carbs at that time

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
The 1st half are my Initials and the 2nd half is obvious.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well i have to reasons

First my name is: Todd Robinson and my mates call me "Robbo"

Also my number plate reads like this:

"RO.8800"

Thats the reason for mine and the 23 is when i first asked my cureent girfreind for a date 2 1/4 years ago

That about it

:p

·
Registered
164 Posts
mine came from looking at personal number plates. 2SLICK looked good on plates, jus gotta wait til i'm rich enough to fork out $1945

aint doin it anywhere in the near future either...lol

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
my one is thus because I’m a tosser.. :D
just seamed like a good Idea at the time… :shrug:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Well mine is because I am a twin and my surname is black. Quite easy really. :D

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
well, i used to work for michelin tyre dealer, and was a big fan of the tyres,
also love yokohama tyres, but ya cant have "THE YOKOHAMA MAN"
it just donest work, so it just had to be "THE MICHELIN MAN"

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
we it came from need for speed

I wrote Rod latter I found I was HOG driver when playing 2 player with a mate, he complains alot. he gets quickest lap by 1 second and but I always win as i'm consistant

so RODHOG from 95 onward I was the RODHOG
initial in highschool was RH instead of RPM which I did because graffiti on school stuff was comon.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
you know what I like doing is a goggle search on my “nick” to see who is talking about me .. .
but the mx6 and mr bit popes up everywhere..
but you rod you are one unique specimen .. like 99% of the hits are directly from/about you..
:D :D

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Mr. MX6 said:

but you rod you are one unique specimen .. like 99% of the hits are directly from/about you..
:D :D

Yeah it also works in other forums.

As for rotary Mx6, I don't know but I think maybe they mean they import rotors and mx-6 engines.
but I also know mx6 is a model number of a tyota chasser or early 90's like we have GD GE
mx6 is used with toyota crissedas (SP) sold here 89 on ward model I think. ALso early mark2 /chassers in Japan

It's funny but Mr6 you an me are the top posters from Aus
:rolleyes: shows I really have a boring life soemtimes. You were a moderator, you had an excuse.
i'm just a internet junky

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Used to play a video game years ago on the mac called 'Marathon'. Was 3D, sorta like Doom, but had a plot, and network play, better graphics etc. Anyway when you would load the game up it would come to the title screen, and if you left it it would start playing back a video of a network game. The game players had various nicknames and one of them was RibFeast, thought it was amusing at the time so I took it.
Kinda crap really, might change back to Bizarro or something like it used to be, suits me better lol

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
No one expected the Spanish Inquisition!

Crusty, because I use to watch "Crusty demonds of dirt" videos for inspiration before going riding. My wife and I have this thing we do, where we pretend to be like kids arguing....You are.....No, you are. One day I was talking about a Crusty video and she said,
"You're Crusty".
I said (of course) ,"No, you are!" .....
"NO,You are".

It just kinda stuck.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well, My name is Tim, and I own a TX5, hence ttx5. :D I wanna buy the plates too - dunno if their available or not though :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Well.. about 7 years ago a boyfriend at the time used to call me Chickebabe and then got me a sticker to go on the back of my Nissan Pulsar which said Chickebabe and the name has stuck..:)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts