Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:muhaha: i thought this was hilarious....:muhaha:

i was leaving AFLAC, my job, yesterday and this retard in a beetle and a civic line up next to me. i was just sitting there minding my own business when i hear both of them rev and of course, the dumbshizzle in the civic looks over and says that he can spank my pos. well, i know a good civic when i see one, if there is such a thing as a good one..... well this one you could hear just had an exhuast. so i decided eh what the heck, i know this road real well, i drive it everyday.

:zzz: so light turns green and they gun it and im like wow they really want to go at it. i was hoping that the beetle would be the turbo version, but to my dismay....:sigh: no . so as i get to 70mph, i had put about 2 cars on the civic and about 1 and a half on the beetle, and i kept pulling.

moral of it is....they got :flamer: and decided to do the ricer fly by as i slowed down at 115pmh. just thought id share with you guys.

oh and i dont know what that beetle had but it pulled on the civic, lol. and sorry forgot to mention the cars years:

1993-1995 civic hatch
2000 vw beetle
and me 1993 mazda MX-6 V6

this was me after i pulled on them :flipa: :wave: :flipa: hehehehe

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha. celica??? only nice if its a gt-s with the aero package from the dealer. but yeah man i was laughing the whole way home.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
woot woot AWD celis

·
Registered
947 Posts
lol...i was thinking the same thing ...i had to reread it cause they lost me for a sec

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah three lane. but i wish i would of had a cam to record it. it was so funny how they did the ricer flyby....just classic man, lol. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts