Hy All !!
I need big Help! first of all sorry for my bad English.
A little story about my car:
I got 5 doors mazda 626 with 1.8 12V engine
I want to swap this engine to a FE DOHC so i bought a car(2.2 body with fe3 engine)
But the boy who started the swap(fe3 to 2.2body) wasn't pro' made stupid mistakes in the engine bay but it doesn't matter. i bought the car and took pieces
This was taken on half way
now the engine looks like this:
so it is ready to start.. but
The problem start here : It doesn't want to start end i don't know why?
1. about the wiring : I changed the wiring around the engine and behind the dashboard but i did not changed the floor wires(does it matter or not?)
everything is working inside( i mean: lights, cooling, roof window etc... AC pump)
2. I checked the Ac pump that is working (but i haven't got an injection car yet, so i don't know how it should work, when i turn the key and the control lights on , the ac pump should work or just when i start the car?)
Because it only works when the starter motor is on.
3. Injection valve: does it matter or not which plug goes on which valve? I mean it gives its places but what if i changed the plugs order on the valve.
4. the spark: I only checked the spark before the distributor and it is ok.
I have to check the sparkplugs but i think it will allright.
5. Timing belt: I had to reset the control, i put everything exactly on the signs.
the 1st piston was up end the 2 camshafts were on the signs: first I, second E,
is it wrong or not?
6. I don't have exoust system under the car(2.2 body, I don't need because i got under the 5 doors so it will be there when i swap the 1.8 to FE3) does it matter if i want to start the engine ( I don't think so)
I can't think anything else, what could be wrong? Did i miss something? any idea??