Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
there's allway's lot's of new 6er idea's all the time and i try to still them all:) great people..GREAT CAR'S..love this site..

·
Registered
420 Posts
Wonderful site, and great help for a newb car owner looking for a transmission.

SixSick6, nice haiku.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Good place to talk to fellow 6ers and get info about your car. :tup:
Again, not civic or mustang.com :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Me I never like going to forums and posting much, but I love coming to this site and hoping to see something new. This site has a lot of cool people unlike others that put people down and really try not helping anyone with questions and help they need. Everyone gets along, great write ups, cool cars, great info on car meets and what not. Just a great place to go to chill and talk to people that have the same interests as you.

·
Registered
407 Posts
It's a place where, most of the time, you're not judged for not knowing a lot of what others know...It's also a place to learn. I've learned a lot in the short time I've actually been a member of this forum.

The people here are very nice, and honest. I've talked to quite a few of you through PM, and you're all very polite, and patient people.

I come to this site everyday, and learn something new...It's kind of like waking up in the morning to go to school with people all around the world to learn something that I will actually use in my everyday life :D

And overall, it's a place to talk about the one thing we all have in common...Weather you're white, black, mexican, asian, green, blue, purple or pink...No matter if you're fat, skinny, ugly, fugly, etc...We all own a very beautiful maching...Be it fixed up, or down to the primer... that car, brings us together to have a wonderful time, and wonderful friendships. I am going on record now, saying the the MX-6 is this ages Martin Luther King, Jr...But our car will never be on a Hotel balcony, and it will never be shot for it's beliefs. <3

·
Registered
420 Posts
no n00b bashing
no abuse of mod/admin powers
no "supaR VTEC" or "MUSCLE PWNS J00"... just stats and facts. plain and simple.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Because peopel know what they are talking about on this site...
As long as the search button is used... no flaming

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
i like this site cuz it tells me where to find the parts i'm looking for. not to mention i've bought about $2K worth of stuff from this site, normally which would have cost about $3.5K if bought somewhere else.

and the people fucking rock here!!!!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Everything thats been said.. plus a great way to avoid doing study.. haha :)

41 - 60 of 139 Posts