Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
omg i think a tear rolled down my cheek... lol nice post :) this site does rock, i would have been screwed with my engine if i didnt know about ZEs from this. Not to mention how do do the swap and get no CELs!! WOOT MX6.COM
David

brandoN^- said:
It's a place where, most of the time, you're not judged for not knowing a lot of what others know...It's also a place to learn. I've learned a lot in the short time I've actually been a member of this forum.

The people here are very nice, and honest. I've talked to quite a few of you through PM, and you're all very polite, and patient people.

I come to this site everyday, and learn something new...It's kind of like waking up in the morning to go to school with people all around the world to learn something that I will actually use in my everyday life :D

And overall, it's a place to talk about the one thing we all have in common...Weather you're white, black, mexican, asian, green, blue, purple or pink...No matter if you're fat, skinny, ugly, fugly, etc...We all own a very beautiful maching...Be it fixed up, or down to the primer... that car, brings us together to have a wonderful time, and wonderful friendships. I am going on record now, saying the the MX-6 is this ages Martin Luther King, Jr...But our car will never be on a Hotel balcony, and it will never be shot for it's beliefs. <3

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Friendly user site.

Cool users.

Members have a brain on their shoulders.

No BS like 99% of the forums out there have.

And if you have question, this site has an answer.

MX6.COM RULES..

except, i'm low on Karma. HOOK ME UP!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
when i first started on this site i didn't know much about cars. I knew how they worked. The bare minimum. After being on the site almost a year, I have learned SO much met some great people and have been able to look at every car differently. It's amazing how much Ive learned off this site

·
Registered
220 Posts
LOL this site is my favorite site ever. Thought it would be gay like the other car forums... guess I was wrong. Plus Ive got a few goodies for the 6 that I never would have known about if it werent for mx6.com!!!

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
yeah.. that was BS.. about that Karma Damien.. I'll give you some when I can.. but I've given you too much recently (or so it says)

·
SUPER SAMARAIZER
293 Posts
i lov this site not cause of all the great info but cuz all the hot girls whom drive mx-6's pose in there bikini's next 2 there car's =P
MX6.COM will live forever an ever

61 - 80 of 139 Posts