Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
well, there is the infamous tanline picture of Kris' but she ain't by a car and it is a tiny pic, maybe some other girls here and there but sounds like someone has been too close to the spray paint cans (sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffff) aaahhhhh

·
Registered
26 Posts
Where?

KSHHUANG said:
i lov this site not cause of all the great info but cuz all the hot girls whom drive mx-6's pose in there bikini's next 2 there car's =P
MX6.COM will live forever an ever
???.... I haven't seen any of that and I've been here a while.... And I'm not about to post a picture of myself in a bikini with my '6 ;p
-Michelle

·
Registered
169 Posts
Intelligent people (with unquestionably impeccable taste in cars), always willing to help with various technical problems, or to offer/criticize a political opinion without flaming anyone who disagrees with them, or the occasional funny story. Long live MX6-com!

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
namesakeone said:
Intelligent people (with unquestionably impeccable taste in cars), always willing to help with various technical problems, or to offer/criticize a political opinion without flaming anyone who disagrees with them, or the occasional funny story. Long live MX6-com!
that is the only part i disagree with, too much flaming has been going on lately, but everything else you say is true, this ite truly is incredible

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
that is the only part i disagree with, too much flaming has been going on lately, but everything else you say is true, this ite truly is incredible
Compared to other sites, there is a lot of self control here. :tup:

-Chris

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
SixSick6 said:
I love this site because I love to argue, especially when I'm right ;):
http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147572
roflcakes :D

another thing i love, is the lounge. A lot of people don't like the debates and arguements, but i enjoy the read. IE: Should bush be impeached.

and yes, someone mentioned that there isn't mod abuse, that is a plus. Too bad another particular site i go to didnt have the same :|
david

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
My girlfriend doesn't care for all of the censorship but I tell her that it's a family based site therefor has language filters, bans newbs from posting links, has very few problems because of the stringent moderation where it needs to be and alot of members and good threads because it's left alone when it needs to be as well.

I think this sites great, otherwise I wouldn't have been here 5 years. :shrug:

·
Registered
7,692 Posts
i loved this site for the great laughes it used to give me...until a couple of days ago...

although i can still laugh at you sick :)

:-(

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
what about Jon? i noticed the verbage "Permanently Banned" under his name...lol
Since you can still PM him and cannot PM SleepCounter, I'm going to suspect he's just "cool" enough to fake it.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
what about Jon? i noticed the verbage "Permanently Banned" under his name...lol
Some people think it's cool to SEEM like they are misfits ...

I have seen two people so far with "Banned" and "Permantly Banned" - who are neither

Guess it makes you teh c00l

81 - 100 of 139 Posts