121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Another great year of mx6.com 2007
Thanks...."EVERYONE"
~KP
I feel like there should be a violin sound clip attached to this :p

It's too bad the site is dying though... :( The lack of activity actually finally pushed me into the stupid Facebook craze -- I'm a week into Facebook now.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I too have noticed a drop in activity...sometimes Ill be on here before I go to sleep.

When I wake up and go to work and log on..there are the same threads as the previous night with me being the last poster.

Im like wtf does anyone else comment anymore...

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I too have noticed a drop in activity...sometimes Ill be on here before I go to sleep.

When I wake up and go to work and log on..there are the same threads as the previous night with me being the last poster.

Im like wtf does anyone else comment anymore...
and comments about this site dying occur all the time around this time of year..

but regardless of the season, it is slowly dying off. It isnt like civic or honda sites, there were only 2 generations of mx6s. It's bound to happen. But it's all what you make of it. If things don't seem lively enough, make some new interesting topics to spark interest.

David

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
mx6dave said:
and comments about this site dying occur all the time around this time of year..
I've been here consistantly for many years and this is by far the slowest I've seen it.

mxdav said:
but regardless of the season, it is slowly dying off. It isnt like civic or honda sites, there were only 2 generations of mx6s. It's bound to happen. But it's all what you make of it. If things don't seem lively enough, make some new interesting topics to spark interest.
That still does happen...but when those threads end up having 20 views and no replies 3 weeks later.......... Here's a fine example:
http://www.mx6.com/forums/1g-mx6-forced-induction/200727-nice-vnt-clips.html

And moebius was just given + karma for that post.;)

I'll still come here and post info. I'm working on a new engine and I have a lot that I can post on. Whether or not anyone will be around or ever care? I've had fun here for the past few years and will continue to do so. There are bound to be a few that will stay but....it's really emptying out.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I've been here consistantly for many years and this is by far the slowest I've seen it.

That still does happen...but when those threads end up having 20 views and no replies 3 weeks later.......... Here's a fine example:
http://www.mx6.com/forums/1g-mx6-forced-induction/200727-nice-vnt-clips.html

And moebius was just given + karma for that post.;)

I'll still come here and post info. I'm working on a new engine and I have a lot that I can post on. Whether or not anyone will be around or ever care? I've had fun here for the past few years and will continue to do so. There are bound to be a few that will stay but....it's really emptying out.
i suppose it's a sad realization... It's a shame because this community is amazing, but it's just a dying breed...i love mx6s, but i know in the next year or two, i will have something newer and faster. But will always remember this site as a learning experience and a great place to have a laugh, debate, and kill time...

I remember back in 2000 when i played starcraft like a savage i said i would never lose contact with my clan members, 7 years later, i haven't talked to them in a long time...and in a way, i kinda hope starcraft 2 brings some of the old boys back together if their emails are the same...

Kinda the same relation to this site...you don't want it to go, but at some point, it will...until the mx6-two comes out :lol:
PS: And to think i've been here for three years and JUST got my 4th gem!! LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
Its like joining a gang, but with nicer people. I love all the tech tips, it helps me diagnose my car problems if i cant figure them out. Like the TPS trouble shooting. Thank you for whoever wrote that. Im hooked on this site, and visit it weekly!

121 - 139 of 139 Posts