Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
It's one because of the look. For me it's because they're so fun to drive. Not a single other car I've ever driven was as fun and relaxing to drive as either of my mx-6's. When I saw my first one I was just cruising with a friend in his car and spotted it out of the corner of my eye. I said 'Holy [shizzle]! What was that?!'
We immediately turned around, and even though I didn't have my license yet I bought it a week later.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
for me, it's for something to continually fix. it's never ending so there's always something to work on. If there's nothing left on the car to work on, that's when I will be bored :p Believe me, that won't happen for a long long while

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
The Mx6 is addicting to me because it is my first car (I've had it for 6 years), it has ageless looks, a great sounding motor (KL FTW!), and it's old so it's not too expensive to insure.

The Mx6 is good for young tuners because it is cheap to buy and there is a huge wealth of information about mods for it. It's not just another honda, cavalier, or celica...

Even with that being said, the reliability is lacking on the mx6. That's why I got another car to drive on a daily basis.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
i like mine because it does so well for the amount of money i paid for it.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
^ yah.

that and it really does have awesome handling for the cost. After a little money spent on handling (stock suspension even), I out handle most cars

·
Registered
717 Posts
^ touche, my first time autocrossing the 6 i beat some moron in a 350z. he was probably a really bad driver, but the six did excellent. I love the way the 6 handles basically.

and they are cheap, and rare, so there aren't a ton of idiots out there that pretend they know whats up.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Its the awesome feedback from the road that these cars offer. Gearbox is tidy, good power (awesome sound) and handling is so underrated. With better suspension components and a good refresh of the OE suspension components (LCAs, tie rods, lateral links, etc) these cars are almost too much fun to drive!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have had my mx-6 for a bit over 4 years now and i love the hell out of it! i get on it whenever i feal the need and it gos. and when i go on long trips it never lets me down. i almost never have a problum out of it. and now that i have a 1gen to i can get dubble the fun! both are very awsome cars and super fun to drive. i would love to get as menny as i can just so i can do all the crazy mods for it and i dont have to choose!

ummmm i lovers my mazda!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Her looks. When you catch her from the right angle with the sun on her back shes utterly gorgeous. Shes like one of those girls that dont know how good looking she really is...and for it, shes only better looking.
Iam definately with everyone when they mention handling and her V6 snarl but i fell in love with the interior of the cabin also. Mazda only used basic plastics for the simple, but streamlined dash but because of this it looks so good. Its a very inviting enviroment to, and comes with a subtle cock pit feel when your in the drivers seat which confirms your driving a real sports car. You know its going to be special.
Miles of leather and climate control adds a real class to the car thats difficult to find in a car thats this performancee...and as my 5.0sec civic friend says 'Your driving the best car under $15,000' and this is why I love my MX6.

·
Registered
334 Posts
It's my REAL first car!! I got her for cheap. Though, sometimes it frustrates me (Like our girlfriends lol). I like the looks of it. It's so fun to drive, too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts