Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive recently sold my 323, so i no longer have the need for these parts.I had plans to build a solid N/A motor, but ive now moved onto a v8 rwd platform.

11:1 Wiseco pistons
2100miles
includes rings,pins,lock rings, and milli S rods

you will need machine work to run this combo, best idea is to drop off the rotating assembly and block to an engine shop and they will machine accordingly.This combo was pulled due to a failed bottom block half that was stripped out and repaired horribly.As with anything used, id have everything checked, but visually the parts seem to be in great condition.

$450 plus shipping-SOLD

Extra set of Milli S rods
pulled from rearended car at a local jy
rods look in awesome shape

$125 plus shipping

Milli S injectors
still installed in KL rails, just install your regulator and crossover hose
injectors were in great working shape when pulled

$125 plus shipping

All prices are somewhat firm, no lowballers.These prices are lower than most, but i will negotiate to a point.I just want this stuff out of my garage so i dont get sidetracked and build another v6 car :p. I do not deal with paypal so dont ask.If your not willing to send a money order or pick up the parts, dont bother posting.If you check out my feedback, i recieved an $850 money order from Cujester, and you can ask him how smooth the transaction went.I will provide my cell number once we reach an agreement so we can stay in contact.This is how ive worked it in the past, and have no problems.Im keeping shipping to the USA for now, this might change in the future.I am able to take pics of anything you need to see, but dont waste my time please.You can either pm me or post here, i will try and check on a daily basis pending my work schedule.All shipping will be insured with a tracking number.Parts will be shipped either same day or day after payment has cleared.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
If CLP doesn't nab these up, I'm interested in working something out with ya if you don't mind. :tup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pm sent back.Im not holding these for anybody, cash talks.I dont want to be a dick about it, but ive been burned by people who try and have me hold things for weeks.If you want them, take em, simple as that.I will be taking pics of the tops of the pistons tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Ah, I'm just waiting my turn. Besides, I have to wait tillI get paid Friday anyway. I know money talks, trust me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
pm sent back.Im not holding these for anybody, cash talks.I dont want to be a dick about it, but ive been burned by people who try and have me hold things for weeks.If you want them, take em, simple as that.I will be taking pics of the tops of the pistons tomorrow.
pmed you back. I have the money. If the pics look good, ill paypal you tomorrow if you give me our paypal address.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pmed you back. I have the money. If the pics look good, ill paypal you tomorrow if you give me our paypal address.
i specifically put in my post that i dont use paypal.If that doesnt work for you, im sorry but thats how it is.Im sure these will sell regardless.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
If you're selling nationwide, people get wary when you don't want to use paypal. I assume you are because you mention shipping. I'm sure it's your right not to use it, but sending money other ways is how people get scammed, so just how you don't want to get burned by having someone not pay, people don't want to get burned by sending money and never receiving a product. Worst thing for you to do is sell to someone else, for a buyer they're out $450 or more. I would suggest providing a friend's paypal and having them give you the cash.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you're selling nationwide, people get wary when you don't want to use paypal. I assume you are because you mention shipping. I'm sure it's your right not to use it, but sending money other ways is how people get scammed, so just how you don't want to get burned by having someone not pay, people don't want to get burned by sending money and never receiving a product. Worst thing for you to do is sell to someone else, for a buyer they're out $450 or more. I would suggest providing a friend's paypal and having them give you the cash.
like stated above, im not worried if the first couple people wont complete the deal because i dont use paypal.I know sooner or later the stuff will be sold.I recieved a money order for $850 from Cujester last year, and he got his full turbo kit along with some extras.I understand that people are leary, but honestly paypal wont do crap for you if you dont get your stuff.Theyll just put a hold on the account until money is avaliable.How safe is that? With a money order, its at least a federal offense and if you keep a paper trail of the transaction, you can have the police involved.Ive never used paypal, nor would I.Its a morals thing to me, i wont let some middleman take 3% just because they can hold my money for me.Sorry guys if you prefer paypal, i wont use it, simple as that.Knowing this, please dont post or ask questions unless your ready to deal with me outside of paypal.Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
like stated above, im not worried if the first couple people wont complete the deal because i dont use paypal.I know sooner or later the stuff will be sold.I recieved a money order for $850 from Cujester last year, and he got his full turbo kit along with some extras.I understand that people are leary, but honestly paypal wont do crap for you if you dont get your stuff.Theyll just put a hold on the account until money is avaliable.How safe is that? With a money order, its at least a federal offense and if you keep a paper trail of the transaction, you can have the police involved.Ive never used paypal, nor would I.Its a morals thing to me, i wont let some middleman take 3% just because they can hold my money for me.Sorry guys if you prefer paypal, i wont use it, simple as that.Knowing this, please dont post or ask questions unless your ready to deal with me outside of paypal.Thanks.
Sorry, I missed that. I use paypal because they will usually get your money back for you if you get a bad product or nothing at all. And I always include 3% on top of the price plus shipping so that the seller isnt out anything for using something more convenient to me. Money orders cost more if I remember correctly, but if thats how you prefer things then thats how it is, I understand. I would rather pick them up with cash if that would be the case though, no offense. Its like 380 miles I think to Muskego if thats still where you live. I'll let you know the second I see the pics. Thanks for the quick responses. If they look good in the pics and its cool with you, I'll drive up Sunday as a matter of fact.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

thats the best pic i can get out of my older digicam.I would actually prefer you come and pick up the parts instead of shipping them.I understand its alot of money to send through the mail, but if you want to make the drive then i can deffinatly work with you on that.If your serious, pm me with your number and we can set this up.If you make the drive, ive got some random v6 stuff laying around you can rummage through.Im trying to clear out my buddies shop since i no longer have my 323, so the more you take with you the better.Ill wait for your pm, and we can work from there.

·
Registered
48 Posts

thats the best pic i can get out of my older digicam.I would actually prefer you come and pick up the parts instead of shipping them.I understand its alot of money to send through the mail, but if you want to make the drive then i can deffinatly work with you on that.If your serious, pm me with your number and we can set this up.If you make the drive, ive got some random v6 stuff laying around you can rummage through.Im trying to clear out my buddies shop since i no longer have my 323, so the more you take with you the better.Ill wait for your pm, and we can work from there.
pmed you my number.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pistons/rods pending this weekend.The extra set of rods and injectors are still for sale.Ill be updating more parts this weekend when i snap some pics.

·
Registered
196 Posts
guys agree with both sides on the PayPal debackle! If the person is a large business, you're pretty safe (for refund). If it's a lone ranger, like most peoples, doesn't mean shit! I got done $325AUS by a prick went by the name MazdaBoost in the US. Got back $10US from PP! Shit they're nice pistons, wish I lived in US:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts