Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knows what these are and/or where they would go? I recieved them in a "full" gasket set. I didnt take anything off of my car that looked anything like this? They look similar to the valve stem seals but I already have all of those. These are extra...?!?! Also the package doesn't say anything about them..

ok, I attached a picture and its not showing address! But anyway they are small black and look just like a valve stem oil seal.

MySpace.com - Chris Process of rebuild! - Photo 34 of 34

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Hard to say...maybe they are extras? Were there only seven?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, I don't know. The kit also only gave me 8 intake valve stem seals and no exhaust seals. I was told that there is a 8 valve truck... but I have all the parts I need... Identical to what I took off. When I took my head in I had them put new valve stems on from them because I didn't want to mix and match products. Anyone need 8 intake valve stem seals? lol. I get my piston rings and main/rod bearing this week. I cant wait to put her back together!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Look like valve cover bolt seals to me :shrug:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHA! I just saw that in the manual flipping through! Thats funny! But why do I only have 7???? Too wierd!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts