Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, So i am getting sick of the stock 93 rims on my MX-6. If there is ANYONE who is not using their 95-96 rims (the cool looking ones) I
want to buy them! Also, anyone selling their FOG LIGHT, I don't want them, I WANT THEM!!!!!! If you know of anywhere I can get them
Please tell me, a mazda dealership here in Winnipeg CANADA wants $300.00 EACH! That's crazy. I rather give money to another MX-6
owner and get used ones that give it to a dealship for new ones! Later everyone!

Little Bastard,
P.S
I think that as a group should come up with a place for an annual MX-6 convention! Somewhere around South Dakota would be Ideal. Right
in the middle of Can/US!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hey just a thought do u have racing springs cause i have some for sell from a 93 ls the intrax that drop it nice and the ride is still good only been used a short time i bought them for 220 asking 150 plus shipping what do u say man i live in nc by the way

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
JDean55... For the rims, Wouldn't you prefer to save up your money for a little bit longer and get some nice 16" or 17" aftermarket rims? I think that in th elong run, you're gonna kick yourself in th eass for not going to something larger than stock 15". As far as the fog lights. yeah th edealers will shuve their elbow up your arse when it comes to aesthetic parts for the MX6. You also have to remember, this car is no longer fabricated so whatever part you want for it will cost more than usual. Your best bet is look around in some junk yards in your area. There are bound to be an MX6 or 2 there where you can get th elights off from. If worse comes to worse, give Mazda Recycling a call, www.mazdarecycling.com. They're pretty cool and are really helpful. Give them a call now, I think they have like 4 or 5 MX6's there already.

You should have posted this on the FOR SALE/WANTED section

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey man, im selling a set of TSW 16in Hockenhiem rims and tires. I am asking for around $1,100 OBO. I also have a set of stock foglights off my car that i would considering selling if i got a resonable price for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts