Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a buddy with some stock srt4 rims and they have like brand new tires on them. I am just wondering if they will fit? Just wondering if anyone knows. Thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
but that would have looked nice tho, lol

i want to get my hands on a set of speed3 wheels for my 6 :D

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Yep I just read that... lol well that answers my question.
then ,you should have done your research 1st before aaking the question, I still do not understand why people ask crazy question like this, a simple search online will net you the answer in less than 3 minute.
This makes it hard to do a simple search here because all the unrelated post comes up
question like
what kind of plug the car runs
how much boost is stock gt run
wheel offset
what size turbo the car comes with
what is stock compression etc
the question can be answer by simply calling your local parts store or using google and yahoo search.

Just ranting . tired of it.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
ive came to the conclusion long ago not everyone knows how to use yahoo's search engine...

yet its amazing how much totally useless information the ones that know how to work it will find. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
then ,you should have done your research 1st before aaking the question, I still do not understand why people ask crazy question like this, a simple search online will net you the answer in less than 3 minute.
This makes it hard to do a simple search here because all the unrelated post comes up
question like
what kind of plug the car runs
how much boost is stock gt run
wheel offset
what size turbo the car comes with
what is stock compression etc
the question can be answer by simply calling your local parts store or using google and yahoo search.

Just ranting . tired of it.

I just threw it up here and then went on google... Sorry if I am trying to keep a little bit of traffic on this dieing board...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.