Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I don't know where the seller got his fitment info from. Go here and find the end links for both a 1993 MX6 and a 1993 626 and you'll see they're the same MOOG part numbers (i.e. they match each other, not the part number of the on on eBay).

The 323 is a different number though.

www.RockAuto.com

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only ones i've seen on ebay are oem replacement, and i know how they suck. So does anybody know of a different solution?

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Bigjames02 said:
Are you being smartelic or were you being serious? Oh, and i tried to send a pm to the guy selling those endlinks and no reply...
I'm being serious.

The rear endlinks seem to have much more of a problem with breaking than the fronts do.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
HiPrsur said:
iv heard that nissan altima endlinks work and are very good. but as i said, thats just what i heard.
Sigh.

Yes, they work, in the REAR.

This is a discussion about front endlinks, which aren't nearly as prone to destruction as fronts. If however you have to replace a control arm, you will still have to cut them off. They do not break on their own as often.

Reactions: James

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alrighty, well im gonna shop around at a couple automotive parts stores and the local mazda stealership and see if maybe i can get some in my hand instead of waiting on shipping. THanks malicious, karma to you for answering my question!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts