1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
k first off these are for manual windows... i just want to make sure we are on the same page you said something about wires so i just want to be clear. first what car do you have? idk they might fit you would be taking a chance since the mx6 is not listed as a part... i have a working manual window regulator if you are interested. it was pulled from my car when i bought power windows :)

gauges idk i have been contemplating adding a oil pressure gauge under my radio on a slight upward tilt so i could see it clearly. i dont want/need a pillar pod and idiot kids trying to race me or some schmuck to see it and break in...

·
Registered
564 Posts
i bought the sun pro ones set from autozone (the small ones) and i whink that what you are talking about. anyways, i took the coin tray? (the tray in front of the shifter) and cut it and mounted them so they are out of the way but i can see them when i need to.

edit: found a picture of what im talking about(my car is a freaking mess but she is clean now :))

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
??? dude how can you put gauges there? thats where i put my mag lite for when shit breaks under the hood at night:) jk i never would have thought of there

·
Registered
564 Posts
yea, i only have the 2' long mag light so it would never fit right there... lol

it took me like 3 days to think about that spot, and then it hit me like a brick, lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a 1991 Mx6 black DX i belive and when i said wires for the window regulator i ment the cables,(that move it up and down) sorry. About the regulator you have I need it to be for the left side, umm idk if theres any difference, so uh how much? And about the guages I couldnt find but one place and that was the roof, but idk the connections it had i only found one place in the hood to hook it up so yeah ill wait on installing it until i figure out first how to hook up the damn thing. im just a noob... some pics of how you hooked yours to the engine would be helpful! I pluged it into one area but its like the way they made it it tends to leak. Its weird.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts