Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 93 MX6 seems to have a problem with removing condensation from the windows. It seems that if its moist outside the heat only removes the condensation on the lower half on the windshield and barely off the doors. Is this a common problem or could it be a undectable problem with my heater. I haven't noticed it not working correctly.

·
Registered
947 Posts
there is stuff you can get, Rainex i believe that makes it, but it comes in a like a windex bottle, spray it on and you won't have that problem ever again

·
Registered
822 Posts
another thing to watch is the Air recirculation button. it works even if you dont have air con. It means that it stops fresh air coming into car and so can just re circulate humid air. But yes, wind the windows down as well if its on the outside as well.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
John_Shea said:
there is stuff you can get, Rainex i believe that makes it, but it comes in a like a windex bottle, spray it on and you won't have that problem ever again
i know the stuff. its in a little yellow bottle and you rub it on the inside and outside of the car. on the inside it stops condensation from forming, but on the outside it makes a layer on the window where water just rolls off. after using it, even in quite heavy rain i didnt need to use windscreen wipers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.