Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want others opinon on windshield lettering...I had a mustang GT a couple years ago and had "MUSTANG GT" lettering across the top of the windshield and it really added a sporty look...does anyone have this on thier mx6?? I have a silver 6 and was considering silver lettering instead of white...I am not even sure if it will suit the car...Any thoughts anyone??? If I was to do it - any ideas what would be good - MX6 TURBO, MAZDA MX6, MX6 GT, TURBO MX6, GT TURBO, ...ANY IDEAS??

·
Registered
280 Posts
i do! mine says Offroad's MX6 GT. its white casue my cars white.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
My decal says Mazda Racing.
I had it custom made by those decal guys online, I cant remember the url.

The MAZDA part is like the dealer lettering, and the Racing is like a jagged lightning font slanted at an angle. Its yellow letters on a blue car.

·
Registered
405 Posts
mine says slower traffic keep right. it is written backwords so you can read it in your rearveiw mirror. it is white as well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I used to have a silver one that said mazda racing followed by a checkered flag it looked bad ass. i got it from the site formally known as stickercity.com

·
Registered
470 Posts
at my school this guy that looks like frankensteins sister has an 87 prelude automatic completly stock with exhaust and he drives down the street by my school taking his foot on and off the gas the whole way so it goe drone______drone_____drone_____drone_____
anyway he has in times new roman on the top of his windsheild in massive letters DA' DEVIL hahahahaha :smokin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts