Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I thought I'd throw out the question. What are your opinions on the Rear Spoiler for the MX6. Do you prefer to have one? Or would you rather not?

I'm going to take mine off over the weekend to see what I think. But I'm curious on other peoples opinions.

So whats your preference?

:angel:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like the standard wing left on..
But on the same token can't stand people having this huggggeee wings. It just makes the car look like a pram. :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
no wing, stock or aftermarket. once i finish uni exams in a month im debadging the trunk and taking off the spoiler on my car (getting a bodyshop to fill in holes). ill post pix up then so u guys can c if u like that sort of thing.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
i like both.....i had both..

with no kit - no wing
with kit - wing

my 2cents

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
I took the wing off my GD and i believe it suits it real well, but when i took it off the GE, i think it looks like a Ford Taurus (not a good thing).

So when i paint the GE, i am going to be leaving the wing on.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I really don't like the 2nd gens without a wing i think the rear over hang is too long and it looks funny. The 1st gens with the square and shorter boot lid look good without a wing

·
Registered
418 Posts
i think with a wing, but if you do take it off, dont be cheap, fill in the holes

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
wing.........

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think with a wing, but if you do take it off, dont be cheap, fill in the holes
No! I want to leave the holes in my boot. I'm planning on growing a rust forest. You got a problem with that?

:lol:

I'm still undecided but I might take it off and see what I think, If it looks [shizzle] to me, then I'll put it back on :) And yes if it stays off, it will be done properly.

Hrmm Poll would of been a good idea.

·
Registered
752 Posts
No wing all the way :). GE's and their fat asses look great without a wing.
How did i know you were going to say that :p

·
Registered
110 Posts
i love my stock wing i think like when i look at them without wings from teh side it looks liek the fronets all big and when it gets to the back it gets all narrow. i dont know how to explain i gues to me it looks like a kind of wedge.basically to me the back looks smaller than the front. might just be the pics ive seen

·
Registered
505 Posts
mazdaspeed mx6 wing = hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
752 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
The further your preferences are from clean the closer they are to ricer.. :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
hmm am i the only one that likes it? lol! i love it!! suits the car so well compared to the stock one that is on now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts