Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Im thinking of maybe painting my 2nd gen MX6 because I just love black MX6s and I cant stand sh*tty paint. Plus the guy doing it is a friend and major price reduction. Anyways, i figured Id change my wing out as its not the best. Any suggestions? I didnt really want to spend a lot of money, for a whole body kit. Although I do definitely like the shogun. Please give urls to pictures of MX6s with whatever spoilers too. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Personally, I really do NOT like any other wing than the stock wing on an MX6 without a body kit. If you put in a Shogun wing on there with a stock body, it will look retarted. A supra style wing.. just plain old outta place. GTR style (Other Erebuni wing) looks silly without a kit. I would stick with the stock wing.... I did, and I have a body kit on... I t looks good!

·
Registered
830 Posts
I agree, I just don't like the look of the car when they put on a crazy wing, but no body kit to go with it. Anything other than the OEM wing will look out of place with the stock body. Save your money, and get it together with a kit.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
get it all at once cause if u dont u will spend up to maybe lets say 300 to 400 in shipping not including the stuff, all at once and then it will be tight

1 - 4 of 4 Posts