Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thats your safest bet, been married three years. She started out normal but year after year she becomes more crazy. Good luck and don't try to figure them out it will only cause more pain and sorrow.

·
Registered
619 Posts
You think guys are any better? Everytime i meet someone i like, i hear from him constantly for a few weeks, then one day, he jsut vanishes! No explanation, no nothing. Is a fucking reason why too much to ask for? Every time i meet one who seems normal he turns into a fucking wanker.

·
Registered
619 Posts
what crap? i dont want to live the soap opera life. If guys could decide what the hell it is they actually want, it would be so much clearer. The "i like you, i dont like you, i like you, i dont like you" bullshit that happens is so Days of our Lives.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
white I feel the same you do on this issue....just continue to look till you find the one who is the least whore and make her your whore

·
Registered
619 Posts
gee thanks :(

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, let's clear this up right now. There seems to be some confusion.

Any girl that DOESN'T like cars is generally a whore.

Better?

I LOVE women. I am in no way, shape, or form attracted to men. I just have trouble finding a woman that is more than a passing fancy.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Well of course I wouldn't call the girls on here whores, but most girls that I've met anywhere around here are whores. Maybe it says something about the kind of girls I look for or the places I go.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Feen, before Noyz gets upset, its "you're" :p

Thats a very negative view of women you have there Sean. Sure there are whores out there, but all of us? Its not right to categorise us all based on a few. Its like me saying "all men are wankers, and are interested in one thing and one thing only". Its true for some males, but all?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thatsa why i said "not all", chef. Just like i like to spend MY money, and not anyone elses.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm sorry your right what I meant to say was all of the ones I've ever come across as well as the one's friends of mine have as well. But its natural check out the history of sex as put out by the history channel. I believe some of the studies that are mentioned were conducted in your country. Instinctively women look for the best possible position to put them selves in to raise children, and unfortunately in this day and age money is one main factor. It's Science!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts