Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
I almost have enough money for a holiday :)

The longest relationship i had involved him leeching off me. I paid the bills, bought petrol, food, drinks on the rare times we went out, and he still accused me of only wanting him for his money. What money? He had none, cause he had no job. Im smarter now though, so that situation wont happen again.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm sorry your right what I meant to say was all of the ones I've ever come across as well as the one's friends of mine have as well. But its natural check out the history of sex as put out by the history channel. I believe some of the studies that are mentioned were conducted in your country. Instinctively women look for the best possible position to put them selves in to raise children, and unfortunately in this day and age money is one main factor. It's Science!
YOu mean the same study that shows that women only want to procreate with one one man and have him hang around, and that men want to go off and do it with as many women as possible and not stay with any? Its just both sexes way of ensuring that their genes get passed on, and is a very ugly way to look at the world.

I'm still trying to find the actual research, but i may have written a report on this at uni, so i will go look.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
What is a fact is that if every woman is monogamous and if men are polygamous, then there is certainty as to who the parents of each child are. If men are monogamous and women are polygamous, there is no certainty.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Well add another one to the list. So I met this smoking hot redhead last night a a bar that I now used to go to. This chick seemed perfectly norm well whatever. We drank talked had a good time shooting pool. She tells me a story about her roommate and how this guy she met is crazy and told her after only a few weeks he told her he loved her. such a misused word. Anyhow a few hours later this chick is doing the same thing in the sack. I couldn't even concentrate, but i made it through and now don't want anything to do with her. Call me a jerk but this seems to be the norm. fatal attraction.

·
Registered
404 Posts
YOu mean the same study that shows that women only want to procreate with one one man and have him hang around, and that men want to go off and do it with as many women as possible and not stay with any? Its just both sexes way of ensuring that their genes get passed on, and is a very ugly way to look at the world.

I'm still trying to find the actual research, but i may have written a report on this at uni, so i will go look.
Yea the same study that say a woman looks for a "mate" the when its mating season see rips his heart out and finds a better stronger better looking screw so her kids have the best shot at being attractive and successful in life

·
Registered
510 Posts
Some women need to find out what they need not what they want . They need to stop trying to change a man! You would think after four years of having him by your side when ever you need him he's there you would think that would be enough. But no women want more they want to make you into what they think is a "Real Man" WAKE UP!!! We are real men we take care of you we love you were there when ever you need us! Come on and then they want to get mad when we dont want to hear it anymore. When we have been pushed as far as we can be pushed and we leave then they want to call, and call, and call And have the audacity To ask WHY!!!!! Why Dont you want to be with me anymore!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
And im sick of men who, when they decide its over, dont think that i need to know! Ignoring someone should never be an option! Its humiliating, and it hurts. Men dont know what they want

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I like what I have right now. I have a "friend" that I call when I want a hot night and she tells me when I can come over to her house. We've discussed things in depth and we have established that there is no emotional connection between us whatsoever so we just have sex. Hot, steamy, wonderful, no commitment sex. Life is good.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I know I don't have to tell you this Chef, but watch out. I've been in this kind of situation and girls can't help but get emotions involved.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Don't worry. It's strictly emotion free with this one. It's not really a regular thing. I stop in every month or two. She sees other guys but doesn't like any of them enough to sleep with them so she keeps me in the picture. She's a 30 year old pharmacist so I feel bad that I am not into her on an emotional level. She's loaded.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts