Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
they have woodgrain kits for the 2nd gen on EBay but I don't know what you drive, I think they were like $105 bux or something

·
Registered
405 Posts
i think you cant find anything b/c they dont make them. but then again who would have thought that weapon r made coil-overs for us either?

G

·
I know a guy with a 89 mx6 gt who has wood grain... I can take pictures if anyone wants to see it... It doesn't suck!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics please

brads said:
I know a guy with a 89 mx6 gt who has wood grain... I can take pictures if anyone wants to see it... It doesn't suck!

Does he use woodlook plastic foil or has he found the real thing.Can you ask where to find it?
It would be nice to se some pics

·
Registered
666 Posts
Umm, this guy that lives near me does carbon fiber stuff for a living. He can make dash kits for us, using my car as a template. I'm not sure on cost, but, I do know it'd be cheaper than normal. Also, it's not overlays, it's the whole trim piece made of carbon fiber. I'll talk to him and find out how much he'd charge, if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Real Carbon

Of course i`m interested but i`m living in Norway the freigth alone will cost a lot
And there is Customs and a lot of damn ****in shit

sorry about the bad language but i cant exspress my feelings about the way the Norwegian state skins their people, in other ways

Gas 1,25us$/litre
insuranse 400us$ (just basic)
one year road toll 300us$
1 litre oil 9us$
20 cigarettes 9us$
4 new michelin MXM 205/55-16 900us$
2001 Mazda 626 base model 40000 us$
1 year normal income of an industry worker 25000 us$-36%tax=16000us$
my yearly childsupport bill 6500us$
+++++++++
is there anyone who can get me a job in the US??

·
Registered
379 Posts
I work at a Michelin distribution hub in the US. We get a bit of a discount on our rubber.. :D

Truthfully, MXMs are only marginally cheaper here, though. And that car insurance bill.. is that annual or every 6 months? I'm paying US$1,600 annually for liability coverage only (no collision) on my 15-year-old Oldsmobile... :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts