Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahaha, i just got my car out of the shop today, and so i just had too cruise around looking for races!!! it def needs a spring tuneup, and it's decals, but she still goes pretty good!! haha, i smoked some young ass punk in a SLAMMED gsx, two mustangs, one a 94-98 gt an done a 99-01 gt. but the best was when a porsche boxster came up on my ass on the highway (and not even an S, but just a regular boxster!!) so he rode my ass for a little while and then he pulled up alongside of me. he looked over at me, shook his head, and then pulled away.....til he got about 1 carlength ahead, then i sped up, got alongside of him, smiled and just waved as i mashed down and just left him faaaaaaarr behind!! haha, im like a little kid with a new toy!!!

G

·
bull...its all bull. 2000 mustang gt's are equipped with a 240 4.6 v8. the 6's are fast but not fast enough to take a 2000gt. and a porsche boxster?

·
Registered
61 Posts
don't even try bs like that. its stupid when people try and tell us that they "killed" cars like these. v8 vs v6, snap back to reality, you still run 0-60 7's. and a "slammed" gsx, just plain stock could whoop you up. and a porsche, any porsche, just shut up there. i'm not slamming the 6, just your perspective of the car.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Settle down yall. He's talking about his Triumph, TR8. Not his MX6.

However, the Mustang GT is pushing 265hp, not 240hp, and I hung with a 2001 in my 1989 MX6 GT, he put my front bumper at his rear bumper, where I stayed until about 70mph. Mustang GTs are not fast. Stock anyway. I've barely beat 2 or 3 Mustang GTs with my other MX6 (the 1990).

·
Registered
61 Posts
no no, the boxster is the weakest, but its a porsche man. anyhow, only women and old men drive those. and when i think of triumph, i think motorcycle, not car. sorry. i wasn't being offensive, i just get sick of retards who make outrageous claims, but there are no retards in this post.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
wantmx6

I said the EXACT same thing. Everytime he'd mention his triumph, I thought he was talking about his motorcycle, but no, it is a car.

What was ironic, shortly after I found out it was a car, I saw one!! The one I saw was a TR4, his is a TR8.

It is similar to the MG. style I mean.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts