Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scooby, your the best. Now everyone represent the southeastern states. Ocala Florida here. Would anyone in these regions want to start meetings or whatever?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there anybody in the lower states? This makes me sad. I feel all alone. I know someone has to live in FL or Geogia. Or somewhere in these southeastern states.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright, we finally got some people that live in the southeast with an mx6. wow even orlando, thats only an hour drive. or 45 mins hehe

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i am in eden nc i know that mx6this lives in nc too he has the phat ass blue nopi 6 sweet ass ride seen it in person before it clean

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
scooby if u read this, and if u think we have enough people in the southeast i would love to moderate this forum. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
You da man Streez...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey scooby...thanks for making me moderator, but if u don't mind, can u fix my name on the main board...u spelled it streez, and its Streezz. not to be a pain or anything but, well u know. Thanks man!

·
Registered
42 Posts
mx6 club

I drive a 626 but I would like to come hang with you all if you can get something up and goin. I am a member of APOC(Atlanta Probe Owners Club), my car can be seen on the premier compacts website under Myrtle Madness.
Oh yea, I live in Daytona Beach during the Fall and Spring(8 months) and Atlanta during the summer. There is a FlaPOC, but they arent active at all really, maybe you can get something up and going and more active than FlaPOC.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Touring626, thats cool. also post in the BIG MEETING forum in the lounge. I would love to get something up and going but i can't do it by myself. so lets get some suggestions.

G

·
Orlando, FL/ Daytona Beach

Whats up guys...I am in the process of fixing up my 95 MX6. I need some ideas, so you guys and ladies in the Orlando area need to get together. I go w/ my Honda buddies to Steak and Shake in Daytona Beach FL on Thursday nights at about 10:30 but it really needs to be more MX6s there. Come on guys! Im working hard to fix up my ride to show it off! Go to Steak and Shake in Daytona on International Speedway Blvd if you can. There are one or two MX6s there but thats not enough, but if course they look damn good. Show up if you are in the area.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would go but i am waiting to do a couple of things. my car is still stock from ground up. but if you go to the pic post and apperance mods forum you can get some great ideas on what to do with your 6.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: Orlando, FL/ Daytona Beach

MX6Miss said:
Whats up guys...I am in the process of fixing up my 95 MX6. I need some ideas, so you guys and ladies in the Orlando area need to get together. I go w/ my Honda buddies to Steak and Shake in Daytona Beach FL on Thursday nights at about 10:30 but it really needs to be more MX6s there. Come on guys! Im working hard to fix up my ride to show it off! Go to Steak and Shake in Daytona on International Speedway Blvd if you can. There are one or two MX6s there but thats not enough, but if course they look damn good. Show up if you are in the area.
Hey whats up Mx6miss, do you have a name? I would like to come over there, thats only 3/4 mile down the street, but I'd kinda like to know some people before I came so I woulndnt feel like a stranger. Know what Im sayin? In case your wondering, I am here at ERAU, unfortunately. Maybe the Thursday after the Thanksgivin week, I can stop by, cruise through the lot and see whats up, Is that cool?
Later,
Robert

If you want to see my webpage to check out my car, here it is: hometown.aol.com/phattyQ69

1 - 20 of 58 Posts