Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home from work when i see a new civic si going the oppisite way from, i busted a U-turn and caught up w/ him. The reason i went through all the trouble of turning around and catching him is i havent raced one yet and i know they are top of the line civic. They are supposed to be pretty fast. From what i could hear and see he had intake and exhaust, and side markers and that kinda crap. Anyway, it is some asian guy w/ his girl friend, we are going about 45 and i rev me engine, he looks, and we both take off, i get the jump and just keep pulling. I honeslty didnt think i would win, so i was pretty happy when i did. I catch a red light and then he pulls up beside me. I was talking crap and embarasing him in front of his girl, she was one of those hot @$$ asian chicks. He was like "we go from light!" i said ok, even though my clutch is hella weak and wont catch. When the light turns i just roll out until i know i can hit it and have the clutch catch, which actually worked out good because he couldnt hook up w/ his tires spining like they were. I took him by about 3 cars and after about 1/8 mile i hit the hazards. Then at the next light his girlfriend got out and came into my car. The End.....

All true except for the asian chick getting in my car

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops

oops, somehow i submitted it twice...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
You can delete one of the threads. Cool story. I was thinking that the girl hopping into your car with you was bs. ;)

·
Registered
475 Posts
1/8 of a mile? a damn short race. How fast did u get up to 45 mph? Wouldn't surprise me if thats the civics max speed. LOL. Im kust kidding.

G

·
0 Posts
Sweet kill. I hate those worthless cars :) They are not that fast, only like 16sec 1/4 miles.

G

·
0 Posts
Hmmm, 3 car lengths in a 1/4 mile, maybe. Don't get carried away with yourself here, those cars aren't that slow. Exaggerations is what probetalk got a bad name for.

G

·
0 Posts
I doubt his girl came over into your car....that sounds like a BS storie that he thought of , sorrie man

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
93LoW3RdMX-6LS.....

he was bs'ing about the chick.

All true except for the asian chick getting in my car
hehe, dont you hate it when you dont read everything, say something about it, then someone corrects you and you feel like a dork? happens to me ALL THE TIME!!

SolarSlash

G

·
0 Posts
WHOOPS!!! HEHEHEH!!!!!

ok....ill catch you guys next year....im a dork! LMAO

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
oooh i beat 2 at the same time!!! first i beat one chinese guy in one when they first came out. i get around to talking about his car with him. hes like, you gotta race my friend. so we go find his friend. i pull up between them, 2 IDENTICAL blue civic Sis. i SPANK em both. the second guy had a cone filter and other than that they were stock. i had a cone filter and cat-back. a few months later i ran into a guy who actually knew how to drive that thing... a black one... his car sounded like his engine was having trouble. but he beat me... oh well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts