Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wanting peoples opinions on reusing these diff gears.

This is how the magnet looked from the same transmission.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thanks cheif, but, I dont have the money and its from a g-type tranny. I would love an lsd though.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
lol thanks cheif, but, I dont have the money and its from a g-type tranny. I would love an lsd though.
Did you read the link fully? They're making an H-type, specifically for the turbo Probe and MX-6 GT transmissions, they're just waiting for a few more deposits to get it going. I'm going to send my payment soon, I want this to happen!

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
I have 2 sets of diff gears if your interested.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My transmission is a g-type, that lsd will not fit. Thanks Keeloh, but, I might be getting a factory Infini LSD for this box.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
My transmission is a g-type, that lsd will not fit. Thanks Keeloh, but, I might be getting a factory Infini LSD for this box.
I need to come down to Aus and steal some car parts :p

·
Registered
385 Posts
LSD is the way to go! Mfactory is having these produced for a limited time for the G & H type Mazda 5spd gearboxes. The Helical LSD is supposed to be tested and good for use in 900whp applications!!!! My deposit is in, whos next???;)

You will regret not getting one when your high HP F2t breaks your diff pin and everything explodes! I know I'll need one for some track runs this year lol.:)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
LSD is the way to go! Mfactory is having these produced for a limited time for the G & H type Mazda 5spd gearboxes. The Helical LSD is supposed to be tested and good for use in 900whp applications!!!! My deposit is in, whos next???;)

You will regret not getting one when your high HP F2t breaks your diff pin and everything explodes! I know I'll need one for some track runs this year lol.:)
Of course, it depends on how hard you pound on your transmission as well. Remember, wheel hop and breaking tires lose is no good for your transmission!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts