Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i jsut bought an 95 mx6 4 cylin. auto ( everything stock except muffler) and i was wondering if you think my car could beat a 2000 celica no mods everything stock 4 cylin. auto civc ?????? Just put win or lose if u want???? I gotta get everyone's opinion????

·
Registered
734 Posts
SURFDUDE575 said:
Hey i jsut bought an 95 mx6 4 cylin. auto ( everything stock except muffler) and i was wondering if you think my car could beat a 2000 celica no mods everything stock 4 cylin. auto civc ?????? Just put win or lose if u want???? I gotta get everyone's opinion????
I say you'll lose pretty bad if I understand you correctly...

G

·
Well it depends on which Celica you go up against. If you go up against the GT id say you have a pretty good chance cuz i have a I4 mx-6 with intake and exhaust and can beat them. If you go up against as GT-S though you dont have a prayer. My father has a GS-R integra and i can barely beat them in that and im guess just about everyone on this board knows how bad those cars are stock. And anyone who wants to talk trash about hondas and how slow they are ill gladly listen AFTER you beat my dads GS-R. As far as civics go you would run abour neck and neck with a stock civic ex so it would go down to driver skill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts