Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about getting the large mazdaspeed decal from corksport to put on my windshield (or back window maybe), im having thoughts of how rice this would look with the few few mods I have including my rice ass altezza tails I got for christmas (wish I could have picked these :mad:)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Im thinking about getting the large mazdaspeed decal from corksport to put on my windshield (or back window maybe), im having thoughts of how rice this would look with the few few mods I have including my rice ass altezza tails I got for christmas (wish I could have picked these :mad:)
yeah i'd say it's a little ricey, the less decals (except for some forum\club decals IMO) and the smaller decals, the better

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha I think ill wait for the money to gather up for a ze swap or boost the de, eventually im hoping to have a boosted ze ahhh yeeee, but first engine has to run right.Still have this damn vacuum leak somewhere I cant find >:eek:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Unless it's a black decal on a nicely tinted window. Then you can be a ninja ricer. ;)
funny u say that cause i have a black decal on my rear (15% tinted) window :D u can only see it in the sun lol

good call mazdanoob, klze > decal

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea I guess its a big one too, the guy that put my block in didnt bolt a flat bracket into the side of the manifold and I think thats whats sucking air :\

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
u should be banned for even thinking to put a huge sticker across your car when it's not even running.

·
Registered
367 Posts
they should make transparent decals for windshields, so that at certain angles when light hits the windshield the sticker will show and at some angles it wont.

·
Registered
954 Posts
they should make transparent decals for windshields, so that at certain angles when light hits the windshield the sticker will show and at some angles it wont.
my friend actually did something like that with a zoom - zoom decal on his old p5. u can only see it if ur looking at it directly from behind, otherwise it just blends in with the tint

1 - 15 of 15 Posts