Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ozzy mx6.com users!

I just broke up from my girl of 10 years and got shafted by UK customs in one night! I'm planning to bum around Europe for a few weeks after my short stay here is over, but after I get home to NZ, not sure...

I was just listening to a bunch of (fantastic) John Williamson and the thought crossed my mind to hang out in oz for a little while, how many of you that I haven't pissed off too much would consider housing a boring 30 year old Fred on their couch for a few days or weeks and showing him the local sights? If I got enough takers I could bounce around between a few cities for a month or two and then head home again.

I guess dates would be september and/or october or so?

It's just an idea at this stage, but...

Thoughts?

Fred.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Sorry man if i lived by myself id let you crash but i don't have my own place yet.

Im sure someone can help tho :)

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I said it in the other thread as well but saw it here too, if your coming to Sydney you can crash at mine. Will be moving back to my parents place in about 5 months though so make it before then if you do.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Why you moving back turk? didnt u and ur bro build a place? or am i thinking of another user?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts