Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need to get people from our area to join mx6.com. I see a few of them around but can never catch any of them to tell them about the board. Oh well, they're probably not really into their cars anyway. It's just depressing that this never gets used. :(

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
im sure itll pick up eventually...

Hey Cam... they have a drag strip in mesa? they closed the one in albuquerque...:mad:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's not in Mesa but we do have Fire Bird Raceway close and they have drags every Friday night. I usually go. It's pretty fun. Mesa is actually a 'burb of Phoenix.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
when i get my sh!t together, ill probly head out there or to denver to run my car... you with AZPOC or anything?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, and we're pretty active down here. Usually something going on on the weekends. This weekend we had Drags on Fri which a few people went too and then we had Auto X on Sat which I think 5 people went to.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
whats the autox track like?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's pretty cool. It's a giant lot at Firebird International and they set it up with cones. I haven't raced there because of my suspension but I usually go watch and hang out with the AZPOC guys.

·
Registered
37 Posts
How many MX6'ers in AZ anyways?

So, how many guys are in the Arizona area that own MX6s? We are having a big meet in the Pines soon (Dave has a cabin up there), you should come check out our section (yours too I guess right) and see what its all about...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think there's only 2 of us but we're already on the AZ board at probe talk.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
maybe i can start driving out to AZ for big meets and things. i wouldnt mind doing that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well we aren't that big of a club, and we don't have huge meets either like, say SoCal POC does, but we do have that bbq and meet in the cabin up in the Pines, you should come to that once we get the details set.

·
Registered
37 Posts
BTW, I saw an MX6 yesterday with a body kit, some kind of spoiler, intake and exhaust and he was driving next to me, I tried to get him to pull over so I could tell him about mx6.com and probetalk.com but he said he had to go somewhere :( Oh well, he had a nice car tho!

·
Registered
108 Posts
the only people that i know of down here having mx6's are me and cam . ? is there anyone else ?

·
Registered
934 Posts
I might be....

the only MX6 owner in Phoenix with non-functioning A/C! :eek:

As soon as I can get new rims and suspension, I'll be ready for the autoX. See you guys on the freeway!

Rich.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts