Registered
4,462 Posts
That made me almost ashamed to say I own one :sigh:

And stop posting stuff like this, it gives me a headace:V

j/k

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i'll say one good thing about the green car...it takes a little bit of talent to make a kit seamless....so granted it's frost green, and very unflattering, they did a decent job with the seams on the body work...but that's the ONLY thing positive...oh, and the wheels are decent...i'd roll'em over the stock GT wheels i have on now..lol

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
alexplicit69 said:
p.s. if you have some other ugly six pics post them... let's make a hall of shame
sounds good to me!!

And just so no one gets mad if they see there car. This is NOT to offend anyone, think of it as a nice way to say FIX IT:D

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Whats with the molded stock tails? WTF, like those arent going to crack.....

I do like the hood extensions on the green one and the molded cornerlamps are intresting idea, but needs something custom stock lights to match those corners.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
joker finally got it right....theres something nice that mx6 wishes it could live up to :D

i kid, i kid, dont send me death threats just because joker thinks that a neon and an mx6 are the same thing :lol:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
SKarpenz said:
joker finally got it right....theres something nice that mx6 wishes it could live up to :D

i kid, i kid, dont send me death threats just because joker thinks that a neon and an mx6 are the same thing :lol:
na, I was just refuring to the "shame" part of it, hahahaha
Here you go...

haha j/k SKarpenz

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
JoKeR6 said:
sounds good to me!!

And just so no one gets mad if they see there car. This is NOT to offend anyone, think of it as a nice way to say FIX IT:D

if it had the the aftermarket front bar, i dont it would have looked half bad.

PS: the tail lights, "what was he thinking":urg:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts