Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the junkyard today and i saw 2 wrecked 626 GT's. I was a sad site to see. Are these cars rare, because i dont see them driving, but i guess people like to wreck them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
BLK96Z28 said:
I was at the junkyard today and i saw 2 wrecked 626 GT's. I was a sad site to see. Are these cars rare, because i dont see them driving, but i guess people like to wreck them.
Yes, the 626 Gt's are the rarest out of the mazda dsm's. I've only seen maybe one hatchback 626gt around here. Other than that I have a Sedan 626 GT - I feel very lucky. I see dx and lx models all the time though.

Sedan GT

·
Registered
514 Posts
Re: Re: wrecked 626 GT

fasturbo626 said:
Yes, the 626 Gt's are the rarest out of the mazda dsm's. I've only seen maybe one hatchback 626gt around here. Other than that I have a Sedan 626 GT - I feel very lucky. I see dx and lx models all the time though.

Sedan GT

Mazda DSM'S? WTF are you talking about, and what is with the GC coupe picture?

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
C'mon guys.. keep it civil on here..:) just an honest mistake, nothing to get heated up about..

John

·
Registered
255 Posts
It really doesnt make sense to say DSM, though. Maybe on some other planet that means Mazda, but his one problem is that this is Earth.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i thought this thread was already over. i already got the fcuking message ok?

i'm just gonna say it again to piss you bitches off.

mazda dsm. f***gots...
:flipa:

and yes, the 626 turbo is the rarest out of the 3 cars.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Gone...this guy has been causing problems in a lot of threads lately. We don't need this type of attitude here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts