Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Fuck the Patriots, Go DENVER! Denver wins the superbowl over the Seaducks and everyone in Seattle shuts the fuck up!

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
i like acura:freak: but i love mazda :D

why the fuck are gas prices so HIGH!?!

Reactions: jhox21

·
Registered
83 Posts
v-tec is only good if its in the right hands, otherwise yes honda sucks the big one!!!

y is it, some people are complete *jakasshes*, or just plain retarded???

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i'm feeding my youngest daughter spaghetti-o's, and rets, i'm gonna slap your sister with that seahawk comment ;)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
hahaha...were you even born the last time the seahawks won a playoff game? :lol: hahahaha

btw...i finally got my silvia projectors out of the case. check the gallery forum.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Too much honda bashin on this site lately. Any car is fast in the right hands. Don't get me wrong, I love my mx3, but I can drive anything if it's fast, and like it or not, hondas got so popular on the race circut for a reason. They have great potential, and they use to be cheap to fix. Now, they are expensive, but that's why I drive a mazda. And fuck the superbowl, I'll be at work all day anyways. :(

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
it's good being in radio AND working for the seattle seahawks flagship radio station in seattle ;)

also.....i'm working the playoff game this saturday and could potentially have a 100% access press pass :p

·
Registered
83 Posts
Teqnyck said:
Too much honda bashin on this site lately. Any car is fast in the right hands. Don't get me wrong, I love my mx3, but I can drive anything if it's fast, and like it or not, hondas got so popular on the race circut for a reason. They have great potential, and they use to be cheap to fix. Now, they are expensive, but that's why I drive a mazda. And [fizzle] the superbowl, I'll be at work all day anyways. :(
yes this is true, and i dont bash "hondas" as themselves:shrug: i bash the people who ruined the honda name for the rest of us, by adding stuff that they say will add horsepower, like a giant wing on a car that has no other mods. alot of my friends have hondas and theyre f#(kn' sick, i myself wouldnt mind having a gutted honda hatch with a turboed h22 sittin' on stock steelies. i have alot of people burn me for owning or have owning both of my mx6's, and the jeep cherokee that i had gotten rid of just so i could have a 6. some ppl just flame to flame, im a picky flamer :flipa: lol, and no im not saying im gay.:cool:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
jhox21 said:
i hate the seahawks. i hope they choke on their luck that they've had this year.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jhox21 again.

They've had so many close games they should have lost.... People say "you have to know how to win close games, thats what makes a good team" but I say, if you are a good team you don't have close games. I mean, come on, feely handed them the game 3 times, and they could barely finish....

·
Registered
288 Posts
I got 4 words for you losers, De Troit Lions Aregonnawinthesuperbowlsomehow.

Im not sure how its going to happen....but you need to deal with the truth.

Hox, you drunk goof. I need to spread love too, so i can hit you guys up with Karma. I only award the NW peeps, so I need to venture out and spread it around!

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I've got a system better than vtec....it's called a turbo :D:tup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Oh yeah? One time in Mario Kart, I had a golden mushroom and blasted it for like 10 seconds, and picked up a Star along the way.

I was head to head with the guy who was leading the whole way, I looked over at him and his ride, flipped him the peace sign, shifted, and lit up my star.

That fool didnt know what hit him. I was like, "Dyno approved, mutha-Bowser!!"

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
the peace sign? you're too nice...lol

1 - 20 of 2897 Posts