i_m_jones said:
I have 2 dogs...but they cant answer a phone worth [shizzle]. *stupid dogs*
8D

this thread should be called 'WHORE your heart out thread' IMO

hm... rolls right off your tongue

·
Registered
288 Posts
Damn, I made a seahawks one for you jhox...but the link it sent me is a blank fucking page...wth??? How stoned must I be..???

Ill do another one later....thankx for the points ;)

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
now now jones, you dont want to do that now do you? You dont have to do things you dont want to just to make friends. Dont be rippin on the hawks just to become friends with people that hate the hawks, their just saying that to get attention anyways, i mean, everybody likes the hawks, they just have a reputation of screwing it up, i guess every seattle team has that, shall i say, curse. So lets not draw mean things about my hawks, other wise i will drive down to seattle and poop in a bag, put it on your door step and then light it on fire, and when you come out to stomp on it and get poopy all over your shoe, ill throw alittle extra turd that i didnt put in the bag and throw it on you and yell "GO SEAHAWKS!!!!" really loud and your whole neighborhood will look out the window and see you with poop all over you and everyone will laugh at you and call you names... GO SEAHAWKS, WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
shadow3030 said:
now now jones, you dont want to do that now do you? You dont have to do things you dont want to just to make friends. Dont be rippin on the hawks just to become friends with people that hate the hawks, their just saying that to get attention anyways, i mean, everybody likes the hawks, they just have a reputation of screwing it up, i guess every seattle team has that, shall i say, curse. So lets not draw mean things about my hawks, other wise i will drive down to seattle and poop in a bag, put it on your door step and then light it on fire, and when you come out to stomp on it and get poopy all over your shoe, ill throw alittle extra turd that i didnt put in the bag and throw it on you and yell "GO SEAHAWKS!!!!" really loud and your whole neighborhood will look out the window and see you with poop all over you and everyone will laugh at you and call you names... GO SEAHAWKS, WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!
i just laughed so hard that milk came out my nose. at least i hope it was milk.

jones- its understandable, but if you do make one i'll drive to spokane and poop in a bag and light it on fire and throw one at shadow for you. now you wouldn't let you're friend down would you? LOL

·
Registered
288 Posts
Easy...easy....Im a Lions fan, so I get to make fun of everyone equally.

I already made a illustration knocking the Panthers & Broncos...so its only fair to do it for the hawks & steelers. They are in good taste though...dont poop in your panties.

The damn site still isnt working...a shame. The first one had the hawk wrapping his arms around a cowboy, who is saying, "Can I be the girl, this time?"
"Brokeback Seahawk"

When that one didnt work, I made a second one...A Seahawk in the air (same postion as the bald eagle on our money) pooping on Charlie Browns (Hassleback) head.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Well i'm not into any of the major American sports at all. Don't really like or have never played, basketball, football, hockey......i'm not really a big fan of sports what-so-ever. So i'm not try to make fun or anything just felt like writing something.....hehe!!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Accually if you guy's want we could play something at the meet....football, basketball, soccer....great idea, or we could all get into someone's car that has a 7" wide screan and watch movies, i have a DVD case of about 80 movies that i burt....think about it......

181 - 200 of 2897 Posts