Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 2897 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Hydraulic Tensioner. It needs to be fixed...but it's nothing that I'm going to be really worried about...until it breaks completely.

:lol:

Tomorrow, junk yard run to the great white north!

·
Registered
739 Posts
the door looks in surprisinly good shape did you jump out just before impact ?

I'm thinking thats not your car i dont think anyone could walk away from that .

·
Registered
915 Posts
no really thats my car guys i cant belive that happen... it happen so fast i was racing a honda when he hit me i went right into the wall in grost and spun out then i rolled it scard the crap out of me.... ya i could not belive that i walked away at all

·
Registered
511 Posts
Serious question, considering im on stock strut mounts should i look into camber bolts? Need an alignment before I fuck up my tires, oreilly has the ebiach kit "2x front bolts" for around 25$ iirc. Probably going to get them anyways just checking for another 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
when you get your alignment done, if you need camber/crash bolts, they will do that for you.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I wasnt falling for it , it was april fools after all.

So it looks like the meet isnt going to happen theres not enough interest. people arent even trying, not a big surprise to me. This happens every year.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
The missing primer spot on your quarter panel and the date on the pic gave it away

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
fuck no. farrell's was 'closed for inventory'. I called the 31st and asked them if they were open friday, they said yes. They were closed for inventory from the 31st to the 11th.

WTF...it was a waste of fucking time...and a tank of gas.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Yes sir those be the ones. Zach I should be back on normal hours next week. I'll try to run over there and snag em for you. ill shoot you a text with a pic to make sure that they are worthy of your car lol.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Got my master cylinder in today, kinda a pain in the ass, got the clutch bled took her for a spin. Funny thing tho i had like a [shizzle] ton of water in the front 2 passenger side spark plug wells a syphon hose i had did the trick lol still ran tho i was like what the hell actually ran surprisingly well on 4 cylinders lol. Damn pacific northwest, too much damn moisture

Just need to get me a lower control arm bolt soon before i wear out me new bushings in me new control arm.

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts

Anyone seen this? sad no only for the 6 but the guy as well!

2021 - 2040 of 2897 Posts