Super Moderator
2,133 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Anyone local to Seattle-Tacoma have a spare KL dipstick? I can't seem to find one in the yards. I have one, but the yellow finger hole/handle is broken off and there's just a stub there. Lmk, thanks.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
lol, might as well just buy a new one. all of the ones I've seen have been broken, INCLUDING my own, which I did the first time I opened my hood

even my miata's dipstick handle is broken..... mazdas :p

Anyone local to Seattle-Tacoma have a spare KL dipstick? I can't seem to find one in the yards. I have one, but the yellow finger hole/handle is broken off and there's just a stub there. Lmk, thanks.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
lol, might as well just buy a new one. all of the ones I've seen have been broken, INCLUDING my own, which I did the first time I opened my hood

even my miata's dipstick handle is broken..... mazdas :p
my 1st gen mx6 is all metal...lol

I think king6 makes a solution for the broken dipstick
nothing on his site :(

·
Registered
739 Posts
Drove the PGT down to lynwood today so see how it was gonna do, Drove great, not a single prolbem id say its ready for anything. I went to pick n pull in lynwood and got a bunch of DSM stuff for super cheap, also picked up that lower control arm bolt i needed for the Probe. :tup:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I went to the lynnwood pullapart...they had a timberline mica 626 there with leather. I about jumped for joy...then I realized that it was tan leather...not gray.

:(

·
Registered
739 Posts
Did you get anything good while you were there?

I managed to get a few items off a stipped 95 Eagle Talon Tsi, stock bov, oil pressure sending unit, some sensors, a switch,2g snorkle with bov hose for my 1g to 2g maf swap. I almost grabbed the TCU .because i thought i would be able to sell it easily but decided not to because they probably would have charged me 50 bucks for it . I also broke into some 1G talons and eclipses and got a short shifter, and soem cup holders for my Talon amoung other things

Not stuff i really needed too much but spare parts at dirk cheap prices are awalys a good thing. At least it wasn't a totally wasted trip.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I got nothing...there' was nothing there for me. I'm still looking for a black leather shift knob and hopefully swap out to a leather wrapped mx6 steering wheel.

I found a local source for new sticks :)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
The lights from that black 626 kyle got the illuminas off?
Yes sir those be the ones. Zach I should be back on normal hours next week. I'll try to run over there and snag em for you. ill shoot you a text with a pic to make sure that they are worthy of your car lol.
Hai guise...farrell's should be open tomorrow for business? Can one of you check it out for me...shoot me pics and lmk :)

I'll have cash to pay you guys back.

·
Registered
739 Posts
It feals good having matching wheels finally, got some Dunlop Sport Runflats up front now :tup: 245 40 18 if you were wondering.

·
Registered
739 Posts
We'll so much for the new tires, woke up today to snow :tdown: im so sick and tired of this crap weather.

·
Registered
915 Posts
ok what every one is been waiting to hear... THE MOTOR IS IN!!!!!!!!!! now i just got list to check off for the small parts like all the motor mount bolts,starter and bolts,wire for the bat thats in the trunk umm not sure what eles other then hooking it all up

2041 - 2060 of 2897 Posts