Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

2061 - 2080 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
ok i need somw help there is 3 white plugs under the intake and by the trany i dont know where the hook up to i cant see where they go... there is no more plugs....... ummm could this harness be for a atx and i didnt know cuz when i pulled the harness from the other car

it had a shifter and no trany but i assumed it was a 5 speed in it... plz help

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i know one little white plug (2 pin?) is for the IAC under the Throttle body. another white plug, further away from there is for your reverse lights I think. Not sure what the 3rd white plug might be

ok i need somw help there is 3 white plugs under the intake and by the trany i dont know where the hook up to i cant see where they go... there is no more plugs....... ummm could this harness be for a atx and i didnt know cuz when i pulled the harness from the other car

it had a shifter and no trany but i assumed it was a 5 speed in it... plz help

·
Registered
739 Posts
i know one little white plug (2 pin?) is for the IAC under the Throttle body. another white plug, further away from there is for your reverse lights I think. Not sure what the 3rd white plug might be

Your A/C ?

·
Super Moderator
2,133 Posts
Anyone know where to find a spoiler led? Can't find shit around here.... Any ideas?

·
Registered
739 Posts
So has everyone been putting the final touches on there cars ?

I've been busy doing some work to mine. Im going for slightly more sporty look this year, I think most of you will be delightly surprised. Im diffently not going for a prize or anything just doing some cleaning and touching up stuff.

·
Registered
915 Posts
i found out what they where they are to main relays by the fuse box took them from my other car lol

ok tonight is the big night if i get it top dead center i can see if she fires
:jump:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I scored today. I picked up a pair of mint PGTS rear black leather seats. The fonts and door pannels were gone Wish I could get my hands on thoes . It was kind of sad seeing it all stripped.

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
I did cause I grabbed the fronts lol
What do you want for them? I must have them..

I had a feeling it was someone on here that took the font seats, common steve you know you want to get rid of them, They dont belong in a 6 I'll make u a sweet deal.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Hahaha.

Tune in next week for another episode of junkyard wars.

2061 - 2080 of 2897 Posts